Ford Focus Estate2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagPassenger airbagFront passenger airbagFront side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemFront side airbagsSide curtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts3x3 point rear seat beltsThree rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Power Assisted SteeringPASReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsReverse parking aidRear wide view cameraLane departure warningLane keeping system - lane keeping alert and lane keeping aid
- Windscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenRear wiperTailgate wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows with one touch opening and closing
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up DisplayNavigation systemFord SYNC 3 navigation with 8" TFT touchscreen, and app link Android auto/Apple carplay
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnPartial leather seat upholsteryRecaro part leather upholsteryMultifunction steering wheel3 spoke flat bottomed Sensico steering wheel with red stitching
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Electronic stability controlHill holdHill start assistCollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist with autonomous emergency braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsLumbar supportDriver's lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seat6 way power adjustable driver seatFolding rear seatsAuto fold rear seatsRear headrestsRear centre headrestLumbar supportFront passenger seat manual height and lumbar adjust
- Electric door mirrorsBody coloured electrically operated and heated door mirrors with side indicatorsDoor mirrors electrically foldablePower folding door mirrors with puddle lights
- Space saver spare wheelMini steel spare wheel
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth system
- Exhaust particle filterDiesel particulate filter
- Auxiliary input socketAux inputUSB input2 USB ports3rd party sound systemB&O Premium audio system with 360 degree sound, 10 speakers, 675 Watts amplifier power & digital sound processor
- Gesture tailgate/boot lid opening and closingHands free power tailgate
- Central lockingRemote central locking & engine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmKeyless goFord keyfree system with Keyless entry and keyless start/sleep mode key fob
- Collision avoidance brakingDriver assistance pack with Adaptive Cruise Control - Focus
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lampLED headlightsAdaptive full LED headlapms with dynamic LED headlights, LED turn indicators, glare-free high beam, LED rear tail lamps and LED front fog lights
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic air temperature control
- Sport suspensionUnique ST sport suspension
- Alloy wheels19" 5x2 spoke alloy wheel with magnetite finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1585 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)575 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1620 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4668 cmWidth1825 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)1979 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)58.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesStCoin DescriptionEcoblue 190Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage144000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1997 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)125 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min139
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.