Ford Focus Hatchback1.5 EcoBlue 120 ST-Line Nav 5 Doors
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagPassenger airbagFront passenger airbagSide airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsSide curtain airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsThree rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- PASPASLane departure warningLane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Rear wiperTailgate wash/wipeWindscreen heating'Quickclear' heated windscreen/heated washer jetsFront electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows with one touch opening and closing
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemFord SYNC 3 nav system with voice control and 4.2" TFT coloured cluster
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnFront armrestCentre console with armrestCloth seat trimCloth upholstery with red stitching
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionESPElectronic stability controlCollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist with autonomous emergency braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsLumbar supportDriver's lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFolding rear seats60/40 split back and cushion rear seats with 2 height adjustable headrestsRear headrestsRear centre headrest
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Space saver spare wheelMini steel spare wheel
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Auxiliary input socketAux inputUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports
- Alloy wheels17" 5x2 spoke alloy wheels with rock metallic finish
- Central lockingRemote central locking & engine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lampLED FoglightsLED front fog lamps with cornering function
- Sport suspensionSports tuned suspension
- Electric door mirrorsBody coloured electrically operated and heated door mirrors with side indicators
- Minimum Kerbweight1288Gross Vehicle Weight1895Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47Max. Towing Weight - Braked1400Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked680Max. Loading Weight607Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)273No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)72.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)85.6EC Combined (mpg)80.7WLTP - MPG - Low58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8WLTP - MPG - High68.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb61.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max57.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10Top Speed122Engine Power - BHP120Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW88Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesSt-Line NavCoin DescriptionEcoblue 120Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage20000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage120000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1499CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)92Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min119
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Focus a best seller for a reason?Yes. This MK4 version offers smarter looks, higher interior quality and extra technology. There's also greater efficiency beneath the bonnet thanks to the introduction of a hi-tech range of petrol and diesel engines.What’s the TDCi diesel engine like?Economical. In 120PS manual form, it produces up to 67.3mpg on the combined WLTP cycle and up to 111g/km of WLTP-rated CO2.Can I get an auto gearbox?Yes.What about infotainment and media stuff?You get a SONY-developed 8-inch SYNC3 touchscreen incorporating navigation, a DAB digital radio with Bluetooth and Emergency Assist. Plus there’s Apple Car Play and Android Auto smartphone-mirroring so that you can sync all your phone’s favourite apps onto the main screen.What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.