Ford Focus Hatchback2.3 EcoBoost ST Edition 5 Doors
- 12.3" Digital Instrument ClusterAdaptive Cruise ControlBluetooth SystemDigital ClockE-CallEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco ModeFord Sync 3 Navigation With 8" Tft Touchscreen, And App Link Android Auto/Apple CarplayFront And Rear Parking SensorsHead Up DisplayIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keeping System - Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidPasRear View CameraSelectable Drive ModeTrip Computer
- Electronic Limited Slip DifferentialFord Performance Coilover Suspension (Adjustable 10Mm Rear, 15Mm Front)
- 2 Usb PortsAux InputB&O Premium Audio System With 360 Degree Sound, 10 Speakers, 675 Watts Amplifier Power & Digital Sound Processor
- Adaptive Full Led Headlamps With Dynamic Led Headlights, Led Turn Indicators, Glare-Free High Beam, Led Rear Tail Lamps And Led Front Fog LightsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlamps (On/Off)Automatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Painted Roof And Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumperDual Exhaust PipesElectrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Opening And ClosingExclusive PaintFront Variable Intermittent Wipers With Electric WashHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Black Front Bumper, Rear Diffuser Panle And Rear SpoilerHigh Gloss Black Upper Front GrilleLed Daytime Running LampPerformance Rear SpoilerPower Folding Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Bumper ExtensionRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsScuff Plates Front,Polished Stainless Steel With Etched St LogoSt Badge With Black SurroundTailgate Wash/WipeUnique Door And Instrument Panel Inserts
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Sensico Steering Wheel6 Way Power Adjustable Driver SeatAluminium Gear KnobDark HeadlinerDriver's Lumbar SupportDual Zone Electronic Air Temperature ControlFront And Rear Floor Mats With Blue StitchingFront Passenger Seat Manual Height And Lumbar AdjustGaiter Bag And Soft Knee Pads With Blue StitchingHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Leather Steering Wheel With Blue StitchingHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat PreparationLoad Through Ski HatchReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre HeadrestRecaro Part Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSport Pedals With Metallic Finish
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAuto Hold FunctionDriver AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Inertia Reel Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking And Pedestrian/Cyclist DetectionRed Brake CalipersRemote/Power Child Rear Door LocksSide Curtain AirbagsThree Rear Inertia Reel Lap/Diagonal SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless Start/Sleep Mode Key FobMykey SystemRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 19" Black Alloy WheelsMini Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1508 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)273 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4378 cmWidth1825 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)1979 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP280 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW206 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT310Engine Torque - NM420 nmEngine Torque - MKG42.8
- Coin SeriesSt EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power280Badge Engine CC2.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2300 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.