Ford Galaxy Estate2.0 EcoBlue Titanium 5 Doors
- 'Ford Power' Starter Button10.1" Semi Digital ClusterEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemHydraulic PasLane Keeping Aid - Driver Impairment Monitor, Active Steering With Lane Departure WarningLights On WarningOutside Temperature DisplayTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Auxiliary Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Wipers With Variable Sensitivity AdjustmentBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Trim To Lower Side WindowsDual Exhaust PipesElectric Front And Rear Windows + One Touch + Global Open/ClosingFront Fog LightsHalogen Headlight With Cornering LightsHeadlight Courtesy DelayLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLower Front Grille With Chrome SurroundPower Folding And Heated Door MirrorsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Privacy Glass - Dark Glass To Rear WindowsSilver Roof Rails
- 2 Height Adjustable Headrests - 3Rd Row230V Power Outlet In Centre Console2Nd Row Reading Lights3 Height Adjustable Headrests - 2Nd Row3 Individual Fold Flat 2Nd Row Seats3Rd Row Rear Seats With Manual Fold Flat, Slide/Recline And Manual Easy EntryAmbient Interior Lighting (Excludes 2Nd Row Footwell)Driver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors + CoversDual Zone Air ConditioningFloor Mats In All Three RowsFront Door Scuff PlatesFront HeadrestsFront Seat ArmrestsFront Seat Storage PocketsFront Seatback TablesFront Sports SeatsIsofix Attachments For Child Seats In 2Nd RowLeather Gear KnobLeather Trimmed Steering WheelManual Adjustable Front Seats + Lumbar SupportOverhead Console With Child Observation MirrorPollen FilterReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear CupholdersSteering Wheel Audio ControlsSunglasses Storage
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectric HandbrakeElectronic Brake Force DistributionEsp With Traction Control + Emergency Brake AssistPre-Collision Assist With AebSeatbelt WarningSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsMykey SystemRemote Control Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Tyre Inflation Kit
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)85 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesTitaniumCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R17Tyre Size Rear235/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- No. of Seats7
- CO2 (g/km)132 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min160
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.