Ford Kuga Estate1.5 EcoBlue ST-Line X Edition 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmRemote central lockingRemote powered central double locking doors
- Heated rear seatsHeated rear seatsSports seatsSports seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seat10 way power adjustable drivers seatHeated front seatHeated passenger and driver seatsFolding rear seats2nd row sliding seats with 60:40 split
- Windscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenFront electric windowsPower front/rear windows with global close
- Partial leather seat trimSensico partial premium leather upholstery
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - front driver/passenger, front and rear curtain
- 2 zone climate controlDual electronic automatic temperature control
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED FoglightsFront LED fog lamps
- Reverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsPASPower assist steeringLane departure warningLane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Gesture tailgate/bootlid opening and closingHands free power tailgate
- Electric sunroofPower opening panoramic roof
- Surround viewB&O with large instrument cluster pack - Kuga
- Length4620 cmWidth1883 cmWheelbase2710 cmWidth (including mirrors)2178 cmHeight1666 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max57.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesSt-Line X EditionCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage120000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1534 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min123
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.