Ford Kuga Estate 1.5 EcoBlue Titanium Edition 5 Doors
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserKeyless goKeyless entryAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmRemote central lockingRemote powered central double locking doors
- Windscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenFront electric windowsPower front/rear windows with global close
- Roof railsSilver roof rails
- Front head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seat10 way power adjustable drivers seatLumbar support8 way manual passenger seat including lumbar support and height adjustFolding rear seats2nd row sliding seats with 60:40 split
- Heated door mirrorsPower folding heated door mirrors with puddle lights
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsPASPower assist steeringLane departure warningLane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - front driver/passenger, front and rear curtain
- 2 zone climate controlDual electronic automatic temperature control
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED FoglightsFront LED fog lamps
- Gesture tailgate/bootlid opening and closingHands free power tailgate
- Leather seat trimSalerno partial leather upholstery
- Surround viewB&O with large instrument cluster pack - Kuga
- Length4614Width1883Wheelbase2710Width (including mirrors)2178Height1678
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max57.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP120Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW88Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesTitanium EditionCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage120000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53.5Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)612No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1534Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min123
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.