Ford Kuga Estate1.5 EcoBlue Titanium Edition 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Digital Colour Instrument ClusterFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 With 8" Tft Lcd Touchscreen, App Link, Andriod Auto/Apple Carplay, Emergency Assistance And Navigation With Ford Pass ConnectFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free Power TailgateLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringRear View CameraSelectable Drive ModesService Interval Indicator
- Standard SuspensionTwist Beam Rear Suspension
- B&O Premium Audio System With 10 Speakers And Subwoofer, 2 Usb Ports, Dab Radio/Cd
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlamps With High And Low BeamAuto WipersFront Led Fog LampsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPower Folding Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsPower Front/Rear Windows With Global ClosePrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear SpoilerSilver Roof RailsThird Brake LightTwin Exhausts
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat2Nd Row Sliding Seats With 60:40 Split8 Way Manual Passenger Seat Including Lumbar Support And Height AdjustAmbient LightingCentre Console With Electronic Parking BrakeDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsPartial Premium Touch Sensico Leather Upholstery With Black Cloth InsertsRear Charging PointSports Seats
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear CurtainDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And AbsFord Mykey Gen 2 Safety SystemManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingRear Seat Occupancy AlertTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Ford Power Start ButtonLocking Wheel NutsRemote Powered Central Double Locking DoorsThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Length4614 cmWidth1883 cmWheelbase2710 cmWidth (including mirrors)2178 cmHeight1678 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12 secTop Speed110 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesTitanium EditionCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage120000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1534 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.