Ford Mondeo Vignale Estate2.0 EcoBlue 190 5 Doors Powershift
- 10" Tft Cluster DisplayActive Noise ControlEmergency Call ServiceFord Easy FuelFord Power Starter And Keyless Entry SystemFord Sync 3 Premium Sony Dab Nav - 8" Colour Touch,Bluetooth,Cd,Am/Fm Dual Tuner,12 Spkrs,Voice,Android Auto/Apple Carplay,2Usb, Ford Pass ConnectLane Keeping AidPasRear View CameraService IndicatorSync Emergency AssistanceTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Auto High/Low BeamBi-Led Adaptive Headlamps And Power TailgateBody Colour Bumper And Side Rocker MouldingsBright Roof RailsElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Door Scuff Plates With Vignale ScriptFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LightsPower Folding Door Mirrors With Puddle Lights Adjustment Memory And Auto Dipping When ReversingPower Operated Front And Rear Windows With Global Open And CloseQuickclear Heated Front WindscreenRain Sensing Front Windscreen WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperUnique Ford Vignale Exterior Styling With Dark Tarnish DetailingVignale Upper/Lower Grille
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seats With Memory + Passenger Seats4 Way Headrests5 SeatsCentre Console With ArmrestDriver's Lumbar SupportDual Zone Electronic Auto TemperatureFolding Rear SeatsFront HeadrestsHeated And Cooled Variable Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat AttachmentLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuxury Premium Leather UpholsteryMulti Contour Seats With Massage FunctionRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear ArmrestRear HeadrestsTonneau Cover
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+EbaActive City StopCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeEsp + Traction ControlHill Start AssistIntelligent Protection System (Ips)Pre-Collision Assist With Aeb And Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Double LockingThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 19" Dark Tarnish Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1677 kgGross Vehicle Weight2420 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight743 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)755 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4867 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2850 cmWidth (including mirrors)2121 cmHeight1501 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low48.7WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed138 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin DescriptionEcoblue 190Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.8:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)131 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.