Ford Mondeo Estate2.0 Hybrid ST-Line Edition 5 Doors Auto
- Ford Easy FuelFord Power Starter And Keyless Entry SystemLane Keeping AidPasService IndicatorSync Emergency AssistanceTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerTwin 4.2" Tft Cluster Display
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Auto High/Low BeamBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Bumper And Side Rocker MouldingsBodystyling Kit - Front & Rear Bumper Lower Valance, Honeycomb Upper And Lower Front Grille, Side Rocker Panels (Excludes Rear Spoiler)Electric Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LightsPower Folding Door Mirrors With Puddle Lights Adjustment Memory And Auto Dipping When ReversingPower Operated Front And Rear Windows With Global Open And CloseQuickclear Heated Front WindscreenRain Sensing Front Windscreen WipersRear Privacy GlassRear SpoilerRear WiperSt-Line Scuff Plates
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seats With Memory + Passenger Seats4 Way HeadrestsCentre Console With ArmrestDark HeadlinerDriver's Lumbar SupportDual Zone Electronic Auto TemperatureFolding Rear SeatsFront HeadrestsGear Shift Gaiter With Red StitchingHeated Variable Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat AttachmentMulti Colour Ambient LightingPartial Leather Miko Suede Upholstery With Sport Front SeatsPerforated Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel With Red StitchingRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear ArmrestRear HeadrestsTonneau Cover
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+EbaActive City StopCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeEsp + Traction ControlHill Start AssistIntelligent Protection System (Ips)Pre-Collision Assist With Aeb And Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRed Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)ImmobiliserRemote Central Double LockingThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Sports Tuned Suspension
- Tyre Inflation Kit
- Length4867 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2850 cmWidth (including mirrors)2121 cmHeight1501 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)62.8 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP187 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW138 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT128Engine Torque - NM173 nmEngine Torque - MKG17.6
- Coin SeriesSt-Line EditionCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power187Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1999 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)633 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1508 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleRock MetallicAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)103 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.