Ford Mondeo Saloon2.0 Hybrid Zetec Edition 4 Doors Auto
- Drivers airbagDriver/front passenger airbagCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsAutomated High-beam assistAutomatic headlights with auto high/low beam
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectric adjustable door mirrorsDoor mirrors electrically foldablePower folding door mirrors with puddle lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central double lockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm
- PASPASReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionLane departure warningLane keeping aidCruise controlCruise control with adjustable speed limiter
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingQuickclear heated front windscreen
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorNavigation systemFord SYNC 3 DAB nav - 8" colour touchscreen,Bluetooth,AM/FM dual tuner radio,8 spkrs,Voice control,Android auto/Apple carplay,2USB, Ford pass connect
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsLumbar supportDriver's lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat attachmentFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsFront head restraints4 way headrests
- Rear armrestRear armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelFront armrestCentre console with armrest
- Traction controlESP + traction controlABSABS+EBACollision avoidance brakingActive city stop
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- Alloy wheels17" Luster Nickel alloy wheels
- Length4871Width1852Wheelbase2850Width (including mirrors)2121Height1482Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Combined (mpg)65.7WLTP - MPG - Low47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2Top Speed116Engine Power - BHP187Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW138Engine Torque - LBS.FT128Engine Torque - NM173Engine Torque - MKG17.6
- Coin SeriesZetec EditionCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power187Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1999Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)94Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.