Ford Mustang Mach-E Estate198kW Standard Range 68kWh RWD 5 Doors Auto
- 10.2" Full Digital Cluster And 15.5" Central Touch ScreenApplink Remote Control SystemBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert SystemElectric Power SteeringFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Lane CenteringLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidNext Generation Sync With Connected Navigation And Natural Voice SearchRear View CameraSelectable Drive Modes - Active, Whisper And UntamedTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging Pad
- High Power Charging CableHome Charging Cable
- Body Colour BumpersBrace Front Grille DesignHeated Body Colour Door Mirrors With Mustang Logo Projection Puddle LampsLed Headlamps With Reflector TechnologyLed Signature Tail LightsPrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenSide Cladding And Wheel Arches In Mic Black
- 6 Way Manual Driver And Passenger Seats - Fore/Aft/Up/Down/ReclineDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsFront TrunkFull Sensico Artificical Leather UpholsteryHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelOne Pedal DriveRear Head Restraints
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsEspEvasive Steering AssistPre Collision Assist With Forward Collision Warning (Fcw), Dynamic Brake Support (Dbs), Autonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb)
- E-Latch Keyless Entry System Including B-Pillar Keypad AccessThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 18" 5 Spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP269 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW198 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStandard RangeCoin Description68kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eBadge Power269Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- No. of Seats5
- Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)38Battery Charge Type 1 kW115Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh68Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb440WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb273
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.