Ford S-Max Estate2.0 EcoBlue 190 ST-Line 5 Doors Auto
- 'Ford Power' Starter Button10.1" Semi Digital ClusterEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemLane Keeping Aid Including Driver Impairment Monitor And Active Steering With Lane Departure WarningPasRotary Gear Shift DialTraffic Sign Recognition
- Diesel Particulate FilterSports Suspension
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Wipers With Variable Sensitivity AdjustmentBlack Roof RailsBlack Trim To Side WindowsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersFull Body Coloured TrimHalogen Front Fog LightsHalogen Projector HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsLower Front Grille With Chrome SurroundPower Fold Mirrors - Heated, Indicators With Puddle LampsPower Operated Front And Rear WindowsQuickclear Heated Front WindscreenRear Privacy Glass - Dark Glass To Rear WindowsRear SpoilerSt-Line Illuminated Scuff PlatesTailgate Wash/WipeTinted GlassUnique Front, Rear And Side Sports Bodystyling With Dark Exterior DetailingUnique St-Line Badging
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat With Memory Function10 Way Power Passenger Seats2 X 3Rd Row Individual Seats With Fold Flat230V Power Outlet In Centre Console3 X 2Nd Row Individual Seats Wih Fold Flat, Slide And ReclineAluminium Sports PedalsAmbient LightingDark HeadlinerDual Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFloor Mats In All Three RowsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Seat Back Table TraysHeated Steering WheelIsofix Attachments For Child Seats In 2Nd RowOverhead Console With Sunglasses StowagePerforated Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel With Red StitchingPollen And Odor Air FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSalerno Part Leather Upholstery With Perforated Miko Suede Inserts + Red StitchingSports Seats
- Winter Pack - S-Max
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbs/EbdDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectric HandbrakeEsp+EbaFront And Rear (Row 2) Curtain AirbagsFront Side AirbagsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPre Collision Assist SystemRed Brake CalipersTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsMykey SystemRemote Control Central LockingThatcham Alarm
- Tyre Inflation Kit
- Length4796 cmWidth1916 cmWheelbase2849 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1655 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)55.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.8:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt-LineCoin DescriptionEcoblue 190Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage125000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)285 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)965 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)134 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.