Ford Transit Connect 200 L11.5 EcoBlue 120ps Limited Van
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingConfigurable UnlockingRemote central lockingRemote central double lockingDeadlocksPower door dead locksAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm with 2nd remote key
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimLigne cloth upholstery
- ABSABS + EBD
- Electric door mirrorsDual power heated fold back mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- Cargo area liningPlastic cargo area liningLashing pointsCargo area tie down loops
- Alloy wheels16" 5 spokes sparkle silver alloy wheels
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-Ghost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage10000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage120000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Minimum Kerbweight1528 kgGross Vehicle Weight2501 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1408 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload877 kgLoad Space Volume2.6Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1270Plated 2nd Axle1220Gross Train Weight3170 kg
- Length4425 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1835 cmWheelbase2662 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1844 cmLoad Length1831 cmLoad Width1538 cmLoad Height1269 cmFront Overhang885Rear Overhang878Side Load Door Width612Side Load Door Height1228Lower Rear Door Width1248Rear Door Height1136Load Deck Height599Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1226
- ECNoEC Urban53.3 mpgEC Extra Urban61.4 mpgEC Combined56.5 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.5WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min62.8
- CC1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineValve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP120 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW88 kw
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeTyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2122 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
This 'baby' Transit is anything but a lightweight when it comes to meeting the demands of the small and compact van sectors. Jonathan Crouch looks at the revised model.
Ten Second Review
Ford's Transit Connect is a small van - with big ideas. It must suit buyers in both small and compact sectors of the LCV market - and does so thanks to the choice of both short and long wheelbase ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is this van's maximum payload?This Ford Transit Connect can carry a payload of up to 718kg.What are the service intervals on this van?The service intervals on Ford Transit Connects fitted with the 1.5-litre diesel engines are every 2 years or 18,000 miles if using the manual gearbox. Those fitted with the 8-speed auto box need a service every 2 years or 12,500 miles.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Most Ford Transit Connects can offer the driver up to 60.1mpg.How long is the warranty on this van?All Ford Transit Connects come with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty, and a 12-year anti-corrosion warranty.What is the maximum mileage allowed each year it is being leased?Subject to the type of contract you choose to go with, the maximum mileage is 50,000 per annum. Based on this maximum this would limit you to a contract no longer than 3 years. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.What are the mileage restrictions when you lease this van?Hello Sara, The funders we use will not allow any more than 150,000 on the van when it is handed back.Do you have a petrol version in the connectThe Ford Transit Connect 200 L1 is available in a petrol engine and this is available in the base model and also the Trend specification. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can you put artwork on your vans?Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, you can put artwork on your vans. We recommend vinyl graphics, ‘wrapping’, so it can be easily removed at the end of the contract.Do you do the connect in the cabin crew style with the 5 seats?Yes, the connect van can be ordered in a double cab which will have 5 seats.I am a sole trader Electrician. Is lease purchase considered to be the best way to buy ?Hello, thanks for your question. If you would like to own the vehicle than we can offer lease purchase, however contract purchase may suit you better. Contract purchase offers you all of the benefits of lease purchase with additional benefits where you can hand the vehicle back at the end of the term and the road tax is also included for the duration of the term. Please call one of the account managers of have a look at the two contract types below. http://www.vanarama.co.uk/finance-info/van-finance-options/business-contract-purchase.html http://www.vanarama.co.uk/finance-info/van-finance-options/hire/business-lease-purchase.htmlHi do they come with dual side doors not just left but right as well?Hi Lee. Thanks for your question, the Ford Transit connect will only come with one side loading door as standard however you will be able to choose to have the side loading door on both sides as a factory option. The additional cost which can be included into your monthly rentals will be minimal but please be aware as it’s not a standard feature it may increase the delivery time on the vehicle. Kind regards, Rob CoxIn the photo there is 3 seats on all of the connects. Yet in spec it only says 2. Can you clarify?Hi Olly, As standard this van only has 2 seats, however we do order the majority of our connect vans with 3 seats. Kind regards, Richard WellsHello Vanarama team, Is their an extra cost to ply board out the van, and would I have to wait longer for delivery?Hi Lee, We ply line most of our vehicles before they are sold so it does no effect the delivery. For the connect van, ply linning will only be a few pounds a month extra. Thank youCan i get automatic transmision on the transit conect ?Hi, thanks for your question. You can get the Ford Transit Connect with an automatic Gearbox, Ford have called this the Powershift. It’s one of the only manufacturers to have the automatic engine in a small van, other vehicles to consider could be the Citroen Berlingo or the VW Caddy. If you'd like to discuss this further, please call 01442 838 195 for a tailored quote. Kind regards, Rob Cox.Is the Connect L2 available with 3 seats?Hi Paul, thank you for your question. The Ford Transit Connect L2 will come with 3 seats in the front as standard options on the Trend & Limited Specifications only. It only comes with 2 seats on the base model Ford Connect. If you'd like to discuss this in further detail or get a tailored quote, please call one of our specialists direct 01442 838 195. Kind regards, Richard Wells.Trying to find out the opening size of the load through bulkhead of a transit connect L2. Load length is stated but not width.Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I have contacted our Ford supplier and they have informed me that the opening of the load through bulk head is 30cm x 35cm. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193.When you lease a van does it come insured?Hi, thanks for getting in touch. If you were to lease a vehicle through ourselves you will need to insure the vehicle yourself through a third party. We do work closely with an insurer who specialise in commercial vehicle insurance who we can certainly put you in touch with. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193.Can you have satnav fitted ?If so at what extra cost?Hi, Sat nav for this model is around £750+vat which can be added into your monthly rentals. This option is called an Ice Pack 7.hi, is there a milege limit on your vans?Hi thanks for your question. Most finance companies have limitations on the mileage. The maximum most finance companies will allow is 50K per annum. On a Contract Hire most of our funders will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with any more than 180,000 miles. If you decided to go for a Finance lease option the final payment is calculated on your estimated annual mileage, the vehicle and the term of the agreement.Hi do you have to have a business to get a van on a lease?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, we can offer a personal agreement called a Personal Contract hire. Personal Contract Hire is a long term rental where you have the vehicle for a set period of time and then at the end of the term you hand the vehicle back and walk away. The only 2 conditions when returning the vehicle is to make sure the vehicle has kept within the mileage stipulated and the vehicle is in a good condition otherwise you will be charged. Please find below a link to the personal contract hire page on our website which will explain more about the contract. http://www.vanarama.co.uk/finance-info/van-finance-options/personal-contract-hire.htmlDoes the Ford transit connect limited come with alloy wheels as standard?Hi, thanks for your question. The Ford Transit Connect limited comes as standard with 16” Alloy wheels and locking wheel nuts. Other great features also include dual zone air conditioning, cruise control and rear parking sensors to name a few.Hi, if I took the van on a 10000 mile contract can I change it to 15000 during the contract? If you could provide both costs for a metallic silver van that would be helpful.Hello, thanks for getting in touch. Some of the finance companies we use will allow you to change the mileage during the term, however, this will depend on which term you choose. Also it may depend on your company entity. If you require more information, please call us on 01442 838 193 and one of our expert staff will happily generate a tailored quote for you. Thank you.hi there do you lease with bad credit witch I got when I was young and silly iv got my own window cleaning business with bank statements to prove income thanksHi, thank you for getting in touch. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have good credit, that they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance companies use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points to look at which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit the less risk there will be to the finance company. Although we cannot guarantee that you will get credit, we have 7 of the best finance companies available and they all require different credit criteria to lease a vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I'm a window cleaner is there a waterproofing option for the back of the van floor?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. On the floor of the load area of the Ford Transit Connect 240 L2 Limited it will come with a plastic non slip flooring which is a standard part of the vehicle specification. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193.ThanksHi I am a dog handler and was wondering if there was any option to have or to fit an intake/extractor fan vent and a lightbar?Hello, yes we can add an air vent/fan and light bar into the van. Please contact one of our specialists on 01442 838 193 and they can talk you through all of the options available to you. Thanks.Is there an option to have a tailgate instead of doors?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. The limited model does not have an option to add a tailgate, however, the base and trend model can have a tailgate fitted.Hi, I am starting a business and the Ford connect is perfect. Do you lease to a start up business?Hi and thanks for leaving your question on our website. We certainly can offer leasing for a new start business. However, it will depend on how your new business is being incorporated and whether it is a sole trader, partnership or limited company and may also depend on the type of contract you are wanting to consider. We are associated with a number of funders which all have different criteria, so I’m sure we would be able to help you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please let us know a contact number for you and also a convenient for one of our specialists to contact you directly. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.Hi, Is there a Ford Connect L2 version on offer? Cheers, Simon.Hi Simon, Thank you for getting in touch. Ford do offer an L2 connect van. This has a load length 2153mm as opposed to the 1753mm load length in the L1 version. Please contact us to discuss further. Thanks.Hi, I am looking at getting a Transit Connect Limited. Does this van have an option on a bulkhead, as would prefer half mesh or all mesh?Good morning, thanks very much for leaving your question on our website. The Transit Connect Limited comes standard with a full steel bulkhead, which also has a load through provision at the bottom which goes through underneath the passenger seat. Unfortunately, there isn’t an option to have a mesh bulkhead simply due to the load through provision it comes with as standard. If you would like to discuss this in further detail please let us know the best contact number for you and also a convenient time for one of our specialist to contact you direct.Can you put a roof rack on a leased Transit Connect?If you decide to add a roof rack during the term of your contract you will need to ask the finance company. Alternatively, if you have not yet received the new vehicle, we can supply and fit the roof rack on your behalf. This can be added into the monthly rentals or paid for as a separate payment.Hi, im interested in the Connect van but was wondering if i would be allowed to put vinyl sign writing onto the vanHi, If you are wanting to sign write your van that is absolutely fine. However when you reach the end of your contract you will need to have it removed from the vehicle. We suggest you use the vinyl type for easy removal. ThanksHi, I'm interested in the Transit Connect. How and where would I be able to test drive one?Thanks for your question. The Transit Connect is great choice and a very popular new van on the market. If you could let us know the best contact details and when to contact you, we can then discuss all your options and we will do our best to arrange a test drive for you in the Transit Connect. I would also recommend the 360 view and the video review on our website, as this will give you great detail on the vehicle along with specifications.Hi, I've noticed that in your pictures the Connect Limited doesn't come along with a roof rack. Are we allowed to make alterations like putting our own roof rack, dead & slam locks onto the side door and a van vault inside the van on a contract hire?Thanks for your question. You're correct the Ford Connect will not come fitted with a roof rack as standard from the factory, however we would be able to arrange fitting any accessories before delivery for you, This includes the roof rack or slam locks. The good news is you can either build the accessory cost into your lease payments/rentals or you can pay for them in full before delivery. We would advise you to contact your lease company & insurance company if you want to add any accessories onto the vehicle after you have taken delivery and we always recommend to have these fitted by a main dealer or approved accessory business.Are there any options to put a company sign/logo onto your vans?Hi Darren, thank you for your question. Yes you can put a company sign or logo on your van. We highly recommend sign writing your vehicle as it will advertise your business. We ask you to please use the vinyl type of sign writing, which can be easily removed at the end of your contract. Thanks.Hi there, if the vehicle was to break down what would happen? Do you offer another van to use until it's fixed? I'm a courier. Kind regards, James.Hi James, thanks for your question. If your vehicle was to break down and be off the road, we are able to provide you with a replacement vehicle through a product called RAC Plus. This product will cover you for break down recovery, home start and onward travel. This is a cover that we can supply to you at the point of ordering your vehicle and will cover you for the full duration of your contract at a small monthly cost which can be built in to your lease agreement. For further details regarding RAC Plus please contact one of our specialists on 01442 838193. Thanks again for making contact with us. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Is there an automatic option?Unfortunately, Ford do not offer an automatic gear box for the Connect. If your new van definitely needs to be an automatic, Citroen do offer a Berlingo model in the automatic version, which is a similar size. You might like to consider that as a suitable alternative. As ever, we would be happy to talk you through all the options if you need any further assistance.How much do you charge for ply lining the vehicle?Ply lining this Ford Transit Connect is usually £150 + VAT. One of our Account Managers will confirm this when you order.Which vehicles do you provide with the option of automatic transmission? What are the prices for boarding out a Ford Transit Connect Limited 115ps? Thanks.Unfortunately there are very few automatic vans in production. Two models we can offer of a similar size would be either the VW Caddy or the Citroen Berlingo which we can order with an automatic gearbox. With regard to ply lining for a small van you would be looking at around £150 to £200 + VAT.Would I have to pay for things like MOT, servicing, new tyres etc? Or would you provide these?You can add a maintenance package to the vehicle which will cover you for everything you mentioned, it will also cover you for your brakes, bulbs, wipers etc. This is an additional cost which is paid to the finance company. You can alternatively choose to maintain the vehicles yourself - the only requirements the finance company have is that the vehicle is maintained by a VAT registered garage and that they use genuine Ford parts.I am looking to lease a ford transit connect, would I or yourselves be able to ply board the back out rather than having the metal ?Hi Sam, Yes we can ply line the Ford Transit Connect. In fact we recommend all our vans are ply lined as this will help protect the interior of the van.Can I mark the vans up with advertising?Yes, you can sign-write the van with your own advertising. We recommend that you use the vinyl type of sign-writing as it can easily be removed at the end of your contract.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Ford Transit Connect in stock and available for delivery within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer states that the Ford Transit Connect returns 58.9 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Ford Transit Connect comes with one year of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Ford Transit Connect are one year or 20,000 miles.We are a charity, so will the credit checks for the finance be done on the charity or an individual on the charity board?If your charity is a registered company on Companies House, the credit checks will be carried out on the charity only. If the charity is not registered on Companies House, the lease companies will need a contact from the charity board to confirm that it would be a valid application, but credit searches on members of the board will not be carried out.Can it come with a factory fitted sat nav?We can certainly order the Transit Connect van with the factory fitted SATNAV (which is called Ice Pack 7). This costs £900 and can be added to your monthly payments. It would mean the vehicle would need to be factory fitted which will take approximately 12-14 weeks. We can also supply a portable SATNAV to a Transit Connect model that we have in stock. This will mean delivery will only be 2-3 weeks. Kind regards, Dominic Tutton, Senior Account Manager