Genesis Gv80 Estate3.0D 272 Luxury Line 5 Doors Auto AWD [Innovation Pk]
- 12.3" Dashboard Cluster 3D Tft DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoAround View MonitorBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Blind Spot MonitorBluetooth With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectDriver Attention WarningE-CallFront And Rear Parking SensorsFull Color Head Up DisplayHda2 - Highway Drive Assist 2Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka) - Road EdgeManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)Parking Collision Avoidance Assist (Pca)Power Tailgate With Hands Free OpenProximity Sensor For Front DoorsRack-Mounted Motor Driven Power Steering R-Mdps [Ctaa] With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (Rcca)Remote Smart Parking AssistReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesSmart Cruise Control (Nscc-R) With Stop And StartTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWireless Phone Charger
- Electronically Controlled Suspension
- 14.5" Navi Screen + Dab Radio + Phone Mirroring + Genesis Connected2 Usb Front (1 Data + 1 Charge)/2 Usb Rear (Charge Only)Tweeter + External Amp And Front Centre Speaker
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Defog And Rain Sensing WipersAuto High Beam + Dusk SensorBlack Painted Dual Rear Muffler And Chrome CoatingBody Coloured BumpersDual Front Led Low And High Projection Headlamps With Adaptive Driving BeamElectrochromic Inside MirrorsFull Led Rear Combination LampsLaminated Front Window GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Side Fender LampOutside Door Handles Chrome CoatingPower Folding Heated Electrochromic Outside Mirrors With Genesis Logo Puddle LampsPower Front And Rear Windows With Auto Down/UpRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWindshield Acoustic Film
- 2 Way Electric Cushion Tilt Up For Driver And Passenger2 Way Electric Height Adjust Driver's Seat2 Way Electric Height Adjust Front Passenger Seat2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Rear Headrests3 Zone Auto Air Conditioning In Rear4 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 Way Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat4 Way Manual Headrest Adjust For Front Seats5 Passenger SeatingAdjustable Interior Ambient LightingCargo Screen And NetConsole Storage Box With Dual PopConsole Ventilation DuctDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Standard SunvisorDual Automatic Temperature ControlHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeatherette Console BoxLever Type Paddle ShifterMemory Function For Driver + Electric Adjustment For PassengerNon Ventilated Seats For 1St And 2Nd RowPower Outlet For Rear Lower Centre ConsolePower Outlet For TrunkPower Tilt Telescopic Steering WheelPremium Air FilterQuilting For SeatsRear Luggage CoverStandard A/B/C PillarsWalk In Switch (Rr)
- 10 Airbags - Driver Knee, Front, Enhanced Front Side And Rollover-Sensing Side Curtain, Rear Seat-Mounted Side, Front Center3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Child AnchorElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Fca) With Lane Change Side And Junction CrossingFront Thorax And Pelvis + Rear Thorax + Side Curtain (Ff/Rr) AirbagIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Detection SystemPower Child Lock With Safety Exit AssistRear Seat Alert With SensorsSilver Colour Brake Caliper A-TypeTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front And Rear Disc Brakes
- AlarmImmobiliserProximity Key With Push Button StartRemote Central Locking
- Leatherette DashboardReal Wood Trim
- 22" Alloy WheelsMichelin Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2280 kgGross Vehicle Weight2940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2722 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)735 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2152 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4945 cmWidth1975 cmWheelbase2955 cmWidth (including mirrors)2146 cmHeight1715 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL24.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH23.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL31.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH29.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL38WLTP - MPG - High - TEH36.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL31.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH31.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH31WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH11.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP272 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW200 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT434Engine Torque - NM588 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG60
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesLuxury Line [innov]Coin DescriptionD Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years5 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power272Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front265/40 R22Tyre Size Rear265/40 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL302WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH313WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL235WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH249WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL231
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.