Honda Hr-V Hatchback1.5 i-VTEC SE 5 Doors
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front armrestFront centre armrestRear armrestRear centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED high level brake lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmSecurity alarmRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemHonda CONNECT with GARMIN Navigation + 7" touchscreen, DAB Digital radio, AM/FM/CD/MP3, Aha app integration and internet browsing
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted remote controls
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjustmentRear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seatsMagic seat flexibility systemFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front SRS airbagsFront head restraintsAnti-whiplash front headrestsTyre pressure monitorDeflation detection systemCollision avoidance brakingCity safety braking system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbelts
- Front electric windowsRemote window closingFront electric windowsElectric front windows/one touch facilityRear electric windowsElectric rear windows + one touch facilityRear wiperRear wiper with intermittent and reverse linked
- PASElectric power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionPASAdaptive motion for electric power steeringReverse parking aidRear view camera with Wide View and Dynamic Guideline
- ABSABS+EBD+Brake assist
- 2 zone climate controlDual climate control air conditioning system
- Traction controlVehicle stability assist
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free telephone connection
- Minimum Kerbweight1241Gross Vehicle Weight1790Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked650Max. Loading Weight549Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)393No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1026Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4335Width1772Wheelbase2610Width (including mirrors)2019Height1605Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)40.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)55.4EC Combined (mpg)48.7WLTP - MPG - Low34WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4Top Speed119Engine Power - BHP130Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW96Engine Power - RPM6600Engine Torque - LBS.FT114Engine Torque - NM155Engine Torque - RPM4600Engine Torque - MKG15.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73Cylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionI-VtecStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eTiming Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)132Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
I love this car, after years of driving a BMW X1 find the drive and overall quality of this car much better.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.