Honda Hr-V Hatchback1.5 i-VTEC Turbo Sport CVT 5 Doors
- Adaptive Motion For Electric Power SteeringAgile Handling AssistBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionCruise Control + Speed LimiterEconomy ModeElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsHonda Connect With Garmin Navigation + 7" Touchscreen, Dab Digital Radio, Am/Fm/Cd/Mp3, Aha App Integration And Internet BrowsingIntelligent Speed AssistLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Function DisplayRear View Camera With Wide View And Dynamic GuidelineService Interval IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Performance DampersVehicle Stability AssistVgrs Variable Gear Ratio Steering
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna6 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Chrome Rear Licence GarnishBlack Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBlack Exterior Sport Garnish In Front/Side/Wheel ArchBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Tailgate SpoilerDark Chrome Door HandlesDoor Mirrors Tilt When ReversingDual Exhaust PipesElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear Windows + One Touch FacilityElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed High Level Brake LightsLed Indicator LightsLed Rear Comb Light Turn Case Gray Effect With Black Inner BarRear Privacy GlassRear Sport BumperRear Wiper With Intermittent And Reverse LinkedRemote Window Closing
- 3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAccessory Socket In Luggage AreaAccessory SocketsAmbient Interior LightingCentre Console Accessory SocketChrome Interior Door HandlesCourtesy LightsDriver Seat Back PocketDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemFront And Rear Map Reading LightsFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat Height AdjustGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat PreparationIsofix PointsLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Area Under Floor Storage BoxMagic Seat Flexibility SystemPaddle Shift ControlsPassenger Seat Back PocketPocket LightRear Centre ArmrestSports PedalsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 15" Solid Rear Disc Brakes16" Vented Front Disk Brakes3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsCity Safety Braking SystemDeflation Detection SystemDual Front Srs AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Safety Belts With Emergency Locking RetractorFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Srs Airbag Cut-Off DeviceSeatbelt Warning
- Honda Super LocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSecurity AlarmUltrasonic Security Sensor
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1428 kgGross Vehicle Weight1830 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight402 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)431 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1026 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4346 cmWidth1790 cmWheelbase2610 cmWidth (including mirrors)2019 cmHeight1605 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)37.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)55.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)47.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium42.2WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.6 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP182 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW134 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.6:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionI-Vtec TurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eBadge Power182Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)137 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low239WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb163
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.