Honda Jazz Hatchback1.3 i-VTEC S 5 Doors
- Adaptive Motion For Electric Power SteeringBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionCruise Control With Speed LimiterIdle StopMulti-Information Display
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna4 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketCd TunerDab AudioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb/Ipod Connection
- Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersDrivers One Touch Power Window Up/DownElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsHalogen HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Level Brake LightsRear Wiper With Intermittent And Reverse Linked
- Cloth UpholsteryDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront Accessory Power SocketFront Map LightsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsGear Shift IndicatorIsofix Child Seat Restraint MechanismLuggage Area Under Floor Storage BoxMagic Seat Flexibility SystemManual Air ConditioningPassenger Seat Back PocketRear Head RestraintsRear Parcel ShelfReclining Rear SeatsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTrunk Light
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive City BrakingAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionDeflation Detection SystemDriver's Side Srs AirbagDual Front Srs AirbagsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belt With Emergency Locking RetractorFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Srs Airbag Cut-Off Device
- Honda Super LocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1074 kgGross Vehicle Weight1605 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight531 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)354 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load35 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)884 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4028 cmWidth1694 cmWheelbase2530 cmWidth (including mirrors)1980 cmHeight1550 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP102 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT91Engine Torque - NM123 nmEngine Torque - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)78.7 mmCC1318 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin DescriptionI-VtecStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eBadge Power102Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R15Tyre Size Rear185/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.