Hyundai i30 Hatchback1.6 CRDi SE Nav 5 Doors
- 8" Touch Screen Sat Nav With TmcApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDriver Alert SystemDusk SensorForward Collision WarningLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasRear Parking SensorRoll Over SensorTrip ComputerWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioRds Radio With Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Aero Wiper + Intermittent FunctionAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Front Grille With Chrome AccentBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integral IndicatorsBody Coloured BumpersCornering HeadlightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear Windows + Anti Trap + One TouchFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront/Rear Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsHeadlamp LevellingLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeShark Fin AntennaSmart BeamTinted Glass With Shade Band
- 12V Accessory Power Point In Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Flat To Floor Rear SeatsAir ConditioningCentre Console StorageChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Interior Lights With DelayFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront CupholdersFront Map Reading LightsFront Passenger Seat Height AdjustFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Ignition Key HoleIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsLeather Gear KnobLeather HandbrakeLeather Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightingRear Armrests With CupholderSki Bag Through LoadingSunglasses HolderVariable Boot Floor
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsActive Front HeadrestsAutonomous Emergency BrakingChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Stability ProgrammeEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Parking BrakePassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksDrive Away Door LockingFolding KeyImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingThatcham Cat 2 Ultrasonic Alarm
- Diesel Particulate FilterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 16"10 Spoke Two Tone Alloy WheelsEmergency Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1263 kgGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked650 kgMax. Loading Weight597 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1301 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4340 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2650 cmWidth (including mirrors)2039 cmHeight1455 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)67.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium64.2WLTP - MPG - High68.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb58.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.5 mmCC1582 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe NavCoin DescriptionCrdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)110 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.