Hyundai Ioniq Hatchback1.6 GDi Hybrid SE Connect 5 Doors DCT
- 8" Touchscreen Media CentreApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth SystemCruise ControlDriver Attention Alert SystemE-CallEco Driving Assistant System (Eco Das)Electric Power Steering With Variable Drive ModesGear Lever Drive Mode SelectorLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasParking Brake - Foot BrakeParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemRear Parking SensorRear View MonitorRoadside AssistanceSupervision Cluster With 4.2" Colour LcdVoice RecognitionWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning Indicator
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Speakers With 2 TweetersDab Digital RadioRadio Data SystemSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb And Aux Connection In Front
- Active Air Flap Radiator GrilleAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBodyside MouldingsChrome Radiator GrilleElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows - Anti Trap + One TouchElectric Heated Door MirrorsHalogen HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Indicators In Door MirrorsLed Rear Fog LightRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade BandStandard Door Scuff PlateTinted WindowsTwo Tone Rear Bumper
- 12V Power Outlets3 Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlack Interior Door HandlesCentre Console StorageCentre Interior LightCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Height AdjustDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Climate ControlFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront CupholderFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Seat And Rear PocketsIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Mood LightingLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage NetManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatMap And Reading LightsPaddle ShifterSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses HolderVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain And Drivers Knee AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency BrakingElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Regenerative Braking SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 15" Design A Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1361 kgGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Loading Weight509 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)443 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1505 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4470 cmWidth1820 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)2045 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)78.5 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)74.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)78.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium70.6WLTP - MPG - High72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP141 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW104 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97 mmCC1580 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe ConnectCoin DescriptionGdi HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power141Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/65 R15Tyre Size Rear195/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)83 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb102
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.56Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.