Hyundai Kona Hatchback1.0 TGDi 48V MHEV N Line 5 Doors
- 10.25" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Satellite Navigation With Live Services And MapcareBluetooth ConnectivityCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDriver Attention WarningDriver Supervision Instrument Cluster With 10.25" Lcd DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemForward Collision Avoidance Assist With Pedestrian DetectionLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistLeading Vehicle Departure Alert (Lvda)Parking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoRear Parking SensorRoadside AssistanceWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 6 Speed Intelligent Manual Transmission
- Front And Rear Usb PortsKrell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers Including External Amplifier And SubwooferRds And Digital DabSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Radiator GrilleBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesBody Colour Side CladdingBody Coloured GarnishDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHalogen HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPositioning Lights - LedPower Folding Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear Skid Plate - SilverRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass With Front Door Glass And Windscreen Shade BandWindscreen Auto Defog Function
- 12V Power Outlet In Front Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsAir Conditioning Climate ControlAmbient LightingCentre Interior LightCloth UpholsteryDoor Scuff PlateDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver's Seat Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Interior LightFront Passenger Seat Manual AdjustmentsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage HooksLuggage NetMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesMetal PedalsN Logo On The Gear ShiftParcel ShelfRear Centre Console With Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses HolderVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- Trailer Wiring Package - Kona
- Airbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemChildproof Rear Door LocksDownhill Brake ControlEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Stability ControlFasten Seatbelt ReminderFixed 3 Point For Second Row Centre Passenger SeatbeltFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Parking BrakePassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Seat AlertTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1265 kgGross Vehicle Weight1795 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)374 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1156 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4215 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2600 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1575 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.7WLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeM6cf1e
- Coin SeriesN LineCoin DescriptionTgdi 48v MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Wheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.