Hyundai Kona Hatchback 1.6 GDi Hybrid SE 5 Doors DCT
- AlarmAlarm/immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane keep assistFront parking sensorParking system with rear camera and guidance system
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersLED 3rd brake lightRear spoiler with integrated LED brake light
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability controlABSAnti-lock brake system
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - front, front side and curtain airbags
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering column
- Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Front head restraintsAdjustable head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat fasteningsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatRear headrestsVertical adjustment rear head restraints
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketRadio/CDRDS radio with MP3 player
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control with defog system for front windscreen
- Minimum Kerbweight1376Gross Vehicle Weight1880Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)38Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked600Max. Loading Weight504Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)361No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1143Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4165Width1800Wheelbase2600Width (including mirrors)2070Height1565Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)78.5EC Extra Urban (mpg)72.4EC Combined (mpg)72.4WLTP - MPG - Low61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium67.3WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8Top Speed115Engine Power - BHP141Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW104Engine Power - RPM5700Engine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM264Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG27
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72Cylinders - Stroke (mm)97CC1580Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power141Badge Engine CC1.6Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)90Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb114
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.56Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleSecond Act
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.