Hyundai Tucson Estate1.6 TGDi 177 SE Nav 5 Doors 2WD
- 8" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation Including Traffic Messaging Channel, Map Care And Live ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth SystemCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDriver Alert SystemEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFlex Steer Variable Steering SettingsLane Keep AssistPasRear Parking SensorsRev CounterReversing CameraRoll Over SensorSpeed Limit InformationTailgate Open Warning LightTrip ComputerTrip OdometerWater Temperature GaugeWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning Indicator
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Speakers With 2 TweetersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb And Aux Connection In Front
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack Bodyside MouldingsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDark Chrome Effect Radiator GrilleElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Fog LightsFront Skid Plate - GreyHalogen Projector HeadlightsIntegrated Rear SpoilerLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPositioning Lights - LedPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Skid Plate - GreyRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingSilver Roof RailsStatic Cornering LightsTinted Glass With Windscreen Shade BandTrailer Stability AssistTwin Exhaust Pipes
- 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryCupholders In Centre And Rear ConsoleDoor Courtesy LightsDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Pocket Bottle HoldersHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated/Air Conditioned Glove CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage CoverLuggage HooksLuggage NetManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatMap Reading LightsReclining Rear SeatsRetractable Load CoverSunglasses Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency BrakingBrake Assist FunctionChildproof Rear Door LocksDownhill Brake ControlDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side Airbags + Full Size Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Seatbelt WarningTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display - TpmsVehicle Stability Management
- DeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Control Central LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- 17" Alloy WheelsTemporary Space Saver Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1470 kgGross Vehicle Weight2110 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight640 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)513 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1503 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4475 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2065 cmHeight1650 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)44.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)37.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium36.7WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb35.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed126 mphEngine Power - BHP177 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW130 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.4 mmCC1591 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe NavCoin DescriptionTgdi 177Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720aBadge Power177Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R17Tyre Size Rear225/60 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)165 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb179
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.