Isuzu D-Max 1.9 Utah Double Cab 4x4 Auto
- AlarmAlarmRemote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserImmobiliser
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbag
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Height adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable drivers seat
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheel
- Navigation systemSatellite navigation system
- ABSABS + ESPTraction controlTraction control
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Electric door mirrorsElectric door mirrors
- Audio remote controlAudio controls mounted on steering wheelRadioDigital radio (DAB)MP3 playerRear USB connectionMP3 playerFront USB connection
- Minimum Kerbweight1953Gross Vehicle Weight3050Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)76Max. Towing Weight - Braked3500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1097Load Space VolumeNBoot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats5Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1350Plated 2nd Axle1870Gross Train Weight6000
- Length5295Width (excluding mirrors)1860Wheelbase3095Width (including mirrors)NHeight1795Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length1485Load Width1530Load HeightNTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2Front Overhang905Rear Overhang1295Side Load Door WidthNSide Load Door HeightNLower Rear Door WidthNUpper Rear Door WidthNRear Door HeightN
- Chassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AHNAlternator Amps90Front SuspensionTorsion BarRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage12000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.9Badge Power164Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- ECFalseEC Urban30.4EC Extra Urban40.9EC Combined36.2
- 0 to 6213Top Speed112BHP164PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW121Engine Power RPM3600Engine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360Engine Torque RPM2000Engine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore80Stroke94.4CC1898Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.9:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalseEngine CodesRz4e
- Tyre Size Front255/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchTrue
- CO2205Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCN
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
With this D-Max, Isuzu has become a credible force to be reckoned with in the growing UK pick-up sector. An efficient 2.5-litre turbo diesel can haul and tow hefty loads through the wildest terrain you're likely to come across and there are three bodystyles to suit a wide range of buyers. Smart, tough and affordable, it looks set to do very well.
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Will I be able to gain finance on contract purchase option? I have an Experian credit expert report score of 984 and no missed payments in over 12 months, but have a CCJ from over 2 years ago which has been settled in full.Thank you for leaving your question on the site. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have very good credit, they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance company use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points they look at, which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also, the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit, the less risk there will be to the finance company. One of our experts can go over all the options available and work out the best package to suit you. Please call us up direct on 01442 838193 and we will be more than happy to help you.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We can have the Isuzu D-Max with you in 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this vehicle?You can get 38.2 miles per gallon from the Isuzu D-Max.Do I get breakdown recovery?With the Isuzu D-Max range, the manufacturer provides breakdown recovery for one year.What weight can the Isuzu D-Max carry?The vehicles in the Isuzu D-Max range can carry between 1058 - 1136 kg.What are the service intervals for the Isuzu D-Max?The Isuzu D-Max needs to be serviced every two years or 12,000 miles.