Jeep Compass Sw1.6 Multijet 120 Longitude 5 Doors [2WD]
- Active Speed Limiting DeviceApple Car Play/Android AutoConnected Services (E-Call)Cruise ControlElectric Power SteeringForward Collision Warning Plus With MitigationInstrument Cluster- 3.5" Monochrome Tft DisplayInstrument PanelLane Departure Warning SystemMedia Centre Electronic StorageRear View CameraStart/Stop SystemTemperature And Compass GaugeU-Connect Hands Free PhoneUconnect Media Centre With 8.4" Smart Touch Screen Sat Nav, Radio Cd/Mp3, Aux-In, Hard Drive And Voice CommandVehicle Information Centre
- Battery Run - Down ProtectionElectronic Roll MitigationEuropean Suspension
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRemote Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Socket
- Adaptive Brake LightsAspheric Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBlack And Chrome Front GrilleBlack Fog Light SurroundsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Steel RoofChrome Side MouldingsChrome Window SurroundDaytime Running Lamp SystemDiversity AntennaDoor Mirrors With IndicatorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionFront Tow EyeHalogen Reflector HeadlampsHeadlamp Off Time DelayHeated Rear WindowLed Rear LightsLower Body Cladding - BlackRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LampsRear Window DefrosterRear Window Wash/WipeRemovable Short Mast AntennaSolar Control GlassTrailer Sway DampingVariable Intermittent Wiper
- 12V Power Outlets12V Power Point In Luggage Area230V Socket3 Rear Seat Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdvanced Multicolour Ambient Light And Led Interior LightBoot MatCargo Area LightsCargo Compartment CarpetCargo Compartment CoverCargo Compartment OrganiserCargo Tie Down LoopsCentre Console With Sliding ArmrestCentre Rear 3 Point Seat BeltChild Seat Anchorage PointsCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryCoat HooksDriver Seat Height AdjustDriver Sunvisor With Illuminated MirrorDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDual Zone Climate ControlElectronic Seatbelt PretensionersFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFront Map Reading LightsFront Passenger Seatbelt AlertFront Seats Back Map PocketsFront Sliding Armrest With Storage CompartmentFull Length Centre ConsoleGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestsIlluminated Door Entry SystemIlluminated Front CupholdersLeather Steering WheelLockable GloveboxLuggage CoverOverhead ConsolePassenger Assist HandlesRear Air Conditioning And Heater VentsSatin Chrome Gear KnobTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- 3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts4 Wheel Disc BrakesAbsAdvanced Brake AssistChild Safety Locks On Rear Door (Inc. Tailgate)Collision Mitigation Braking SystemDriver / Front Passenger Multi Stage AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Note Electric HornsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistPassive Pedestrian ProtectionTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring Display
- Capless Fuel FillerImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Keyless StartOccupant Detection SystemPremium Security AlarmRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSpeed Sensitive Power Door Locks
- Front And Rear Air Vents
- 17" Aluminium Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1505 kgGross Vehicle Weight2071 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight566 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)714 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load68 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4394 cmWidth1874 cmWheelbase2636 cmWidth (including mirrors)2033 cmHeight1624 cmHeight (including roof rails)1629 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)44.8 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)55.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)79.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80.5 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLongitudeCoin DescriptionMultijetStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/60 R17Tyre Size Rear225/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)130 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.283 g/kmNOx0.05Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL157
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.