Jeep Wrangler Hard Top2.0 Night Eagle 4 Doors Auto8
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control
- Climate controlClimate control
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel rake adjustmentTilt adjustable steering columnSports seatsLeather upholstery with bucket seats
- Full size spare wheelFull size spare wheel
- Keyless goKeyless entryAlarmPremium security alarmKeyless goKeyless go with 'push to start' button
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemUconnect 8.4" with navigation
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manually adjustable drivers seatLumbar support2 way manual adjustable drivers lumbar support
- LED FoglightsLED fog lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lamp
- Electric door mirrorsPower adjustable heated door mirrors
- Side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagDriver / front passenger multi stage airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring warning lamp
- PASPower SteeringReverse parking aidParksense rear park assist systemReverse parking aidParkview rear backup camera
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB port3rd party sound systemAlpine premium audio system with subwoofer + 9 speakers
- Front electric windowsPower front windows with one touch
- Alloy wheels18" gloss black alloy wheels
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Blind spot informationTech pack - Wrangler
- Length4882Width1894Wheelbase3008Width (including mirrors)NHeight1838Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)25.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)37.7EC Combined (mpg)31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb25WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesNight EagleCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On ID86920Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %50NCAP Child Occupant Protection %69NCAP Pedestrian Protection %49NCAP Safety Assist %32NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 091Badge Power268Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Engine Power - BHP268Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW200Engine Power - RPM5250Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM3000Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)81Max. Towing Weight - Braked2495Max. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)548No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load45Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1059Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.28
- Tyre Size Front255/70 R18Tyre Size Rear255/70 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)201Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.454HC0.044NOx0.031HC+NOxNParticles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min259
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.