Jeep Wrangler Hard Top2.2 Multijet Overland 4 Doors Auto8
- Active Speed Limiting DeviceApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring And Rear Cross Path DetectionEmergency Response Assistance SystemExterior Temperature GaugeInstrument Cluster With 7" Colour Tft DisplayParksense Rear Park Assist SystemParkview Rear Backup CameraPower SteeringTrip ComputerUconnect 8.4" With NavigationUconnect Live - EuropeVehicle Information Centre
- Alpine Premium Audio System With Subwoofer + 9 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Fuel Filler DoorBody Colour Fender FlaresBody Colour Grille With Silver Accent Throats And Headlamp BezelsDaytime Running Lamp SystemDeep Tint Sunscreen GlassFront And Rear Fog LampsHeadlamp LevellingHeadlamp Off Time DelayLed Tail LampOverland BadgePower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Front Windows With One TouchPremium Led HeadlampsSilver Accent Colour Door MirrorsTow HooksTubular Side StepsWindshield Wipers With Intermittent And Variable
- 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Centre Console12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Rear2 Way Manual Adjustable Drivers Lumbar Support4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach,Till And Backrest6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCargo Compartment Floor MatCentre Console StorageClimate ControlFront Centre ArmrestFront HeadrestsHardtop HeadlinerHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Front CupholdersIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With Shift KnobLed Ambient LightingLockable GloveboxRear Compartment Storage SystemRear HeadrestsRear Luggage CoverReclining Front SeatsStorage NetsStorage TraysSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt Adjustable Steering Column
- Tech Pack - Wrangler
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver / Front Passenger Multi Stage AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring Warning Lamp
- Keyless EntryKeyless Go With 'Push To Start' ButtonLocking Fuel Filler CapLocking Wheel NutsPassive EntryPremium Security Alarm
- 18" Machine Faced Diamond Cut Aluminium Alloy Wheels With Black CentreFull Size Spare WheelHard Spare Wheel Cover In Body Colour
- Minimum Kerbweight1969 kgGross Vehicle Weight2596 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)81 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2495 kgMax. Loading Weight627 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)548 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load45 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1059 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.28
- Length4882 cmWidth1894 cmWheelbase3008 cmHeight1838 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)43.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)36.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb30.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)99 mmCC2143 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesOverlandCoin DescriptionMultijetStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %50NCAP Child Occupant Protection %69NCAP Pedestrian Protection %49NCAP Safety Assist %32NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 091Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/70 R18Tyre Size Rear255/70 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)202 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.0384 g/kmNOx0.04HC+NOx0.045Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min245
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.