Kia Ceed Sportswagon1.6 GDi PHEV 3 5 Doors DCT
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED High-mounted Brake LightLED headlightsLED Bi-Function headlights
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestRear armrestCupholders in rear armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelFront armrestCentre Console with Storage Box and Sliding ArmrestPartial leather seat trimCloth/faux leather bolsters upholstery
- AlarmAlarm systemRemote central lockingEngine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry SystemImmobiliserEngine Immobiliser & Deadlocks
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsAll-round Electric Windows with Front Auto Up & Down Function
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control (ESC) and vehicle stability management (VSM)ABSABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemKia connected services featuring TomTom liveNavigation system10.25" touchscreen satellite navigation including telematics
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjusterLumbar supportDriver + front passenger electric lumbar supportFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsDual front side airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsAll round 3-point seatbeltsDrivers airbagTwin front airbagsCurtain airbagsTwin Curtain Airbags
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with LED Indicators
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDAB Radio with MP3USB/iPod interfaceUSB Fast Charger in Front Centre ConsoleOEM sound system7 speaker audio systemUSB/iPod interfaceIlluminated USB portsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB port for connection of a media device
- Reverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidReversing camera with dynamic guide linesPASMotor driven power steering
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth with Voice Recognition & Music StreamingMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto with voice control
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1614Gross Vehicle Weight2030Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked600Max. Loading Weight416Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)437No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1506
- Length4605Width1800Wheelbase2650Width (including mirrors)NHeight1465Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5Top Speed106Engine Power - BHP139Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW104Engine Power - RPM5700Engine Torque - LBS.FT196Engine Torque - NM265Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power139Badge Engine CC1.6Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1580Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)30Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.084HC0.012NOx0.007HC+NOxNParticles0.0002
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)129Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 2 kWNBattery Charge Type 2 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh8.9Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb29.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max29.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min29.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb33WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min33WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max33
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb188.3
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.