Kia Ceed Sportswagon1.6 GDi PHEV 3 5 Doors DCT
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation Including Telematics4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBluetooth With Voice Recognition & Music StreamingDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEmergency Stop Signalling SystemKia Connected Services Featuring Tomtom LiveLane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringOutside Temperature GaugePhev Dashboard Charging IndicatorRear Parking SensorReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesService Interval IndicatorTrip Computer
- 7 Speaker Audio SystemDab Radio With Mp3Illuminated Usb PortsSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Fast Charger In Front Centre ConsoleUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All-Round Electric Windows With Front Auto Up & Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear SpoilerChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black And Satin Chrome Radiator Closed GrilleLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed High-Mounted Brake LightLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Rear Screen)Rain Sensing Front WipersRear Wash/WipeRoof RailsTinted GlassWide View Drivers Door MirrorWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsBlack High Gloss Front Console Tray Garnish & Door TrimCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestCloth/Faux Leather Bolsters UpholsteryCupholders In Centre ConsoleCupholders In Rear ArmrestDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDriver & Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity Mirror Illumination & Ticket HolderDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDual Height Luggage Area FloorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFaux Leather Door TrimFront And Rear Door StorageFront Map Light With Sunglasses CaseFront Passenger Seat Height AdjusterFront Seatback PocketsHeadlining In Light GreyInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Steering Wheel And GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksRear Air VentilationRear Centre ArmrestRear Coat HooksSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- Trailer Pack - Ceed
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsDual Front Side AirbagsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingPhev Regenerative BrakingRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Reminder WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm SystemEngine Immobiliser & DeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- Satin Chrome Fascia Trim
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1614 kgGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight416 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)437 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1506 litres
- Length4605 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2650 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1465 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP139 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW104 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT196Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power139Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1580 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)30 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.084 g/kmHC0.012NOx0.007HC+NOx-Particles0.0002
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)129Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 2 kW-Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh8.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min35.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb29.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max29.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min29.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb33WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min33WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max33
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb188.3
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.