Kia E-Niro Electric Estate100kW 2 39kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Full Supervision Cluster With Tft Colour Display8" Touch ScreenAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlCharging Indicator On DashboardDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance AssistLane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraSpeed LimiterTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average Speed
- Battery Heating System
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Radio With Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Port
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Beltline MouldingsBlack Side SillsBlack Wheel Arch MouldingsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Radiator GrilleBody Coloured/High Gloss Door MirrorsCi BadgingDriver's Side Wide Angle MirrorElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsManual Headlight LevellingPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateProjector HeadlampsRain Sensing Front WipersRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar GlassWaistline Black PaintWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light Functionality
- 3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsBulb Type Overhead Console Lamp With Sunglasses CaseCentre Console Storage BoxCentre Console Storage LampCentre Room LampCloth/Leather UpholsteryCupholders In Rear ArmrestDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door StorageFront/Rear Centre ArmrestsInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Door ArmrestsLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardLuggage Net HooksMedium Silver Paint Lower ConsoleMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesPassenger Seat Height AdjusterSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerShift By Wire SbwSingle Zone Automatic Air ConditioningTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelUnder Floor Storage Box
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactDrivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Rear Seat Alert SystemRegenerative Braking Level Controlled By Paddle Shift Mounted On Steering WheelTraction ControlTwin Curtain Airbags With Roll Over SensorTwin Front And Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Medium Silver Paint Door InsertsMetal Paint Centre Fascia
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1667 kgGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgMax. Loading Weight413 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)451 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1405 litres
- Length4375 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1560 cmHeight (including roof rails)1570 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed96 mphEngine Power - BHP134 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM2600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - RPM2400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Series2Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power134Badge Engine CC0.00 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1080Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)370Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)57Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)54Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh39Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City404WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb290WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City251WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb180
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.