Kia E-Niro Electric Estate150kW 4 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED headlightsBi LED headlightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lights
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seatDriver's electric lumbar adjustmentHeight adjustable drivers seat8 way electric adjustable drivers seatFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryRear armrestFront/rear centre armrestsRear armrestRear armrests with cupholderSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelRear armrestDoor armrest in leather
- Remote central lockingEngine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry SystemAlarmAlarm system and engine immobiliser
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsAll round electric windows with drivers and front passenger auto up/down function
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagTwin front and side airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsTwin curtain airbags with roll over sensor
- Navigation systemKia connected services featuring TomTom liveNavigation system10.25" Touch screen satellite navigation with european mapping and traffic messaging channelTrip computerTrip computer with distance/fuel consumption/average speed
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB portUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connection located in centre consoleDigital radioDAB Radio with MP3Bluetooth connectionBluetooth with music streaming3rd party sound systemJBL Premium sound system with 8 speakers, external amp, subwoofer and front centre speaker
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically folding/adjustable/heated door mirrors with LED indicators
- Front parking sensorFront parking sensorsLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsReverse parking aidReversing camera with dynamic guide linesPASMotor driven power steeringCollision avoidance brakingForward collision avoidance assistCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive smart cruise control function (SCC) with stop and go
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless Smartphone chargerMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto with voice control
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1812Gross Vehicle Weight2230Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight418Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)451No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1405Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.3
- Length4375Width1805Wheelbase2700Width (including mirrors)NHeight1560Height (including roof rails)1570
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5Top Speed104Engine Power - BHP201Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW150Engine Power - RPM3800Engine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395Engine Torque - RPM3600Engine Torque - MKG40.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin Series4Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - YearsNSafety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNBadge Power201Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1740Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)590Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)75Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)54Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh64Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City615WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb454WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min454WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max454WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City382WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb282WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max282WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min282
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.