Kia Soul Electric Hatchback150kW First Edition 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Front centre armrestFront centre armrestLeather seat upholsteryLeather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixingsLumbar supportDrivers seat power lumbar supportHeight adjustable drivers seat8 way power adjustable drivers seats with sliding, reclining & height adjustment
- Remote central lockingRemote central door lockingRemote central lockingEngine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry SystemAlarmAlarm system and engine immobiliser
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsAll round electric windows with drivers and front passenger auto up/down function
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersPremium PaintPremium two tone paint
- Traction controlTraction controlAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABS/EBDHill holdHill start assistElectronic Stability Program (ESP)ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up DisplayNavigation system10.25" Touch screen navigation with european mapping & traffic messaging channel
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat beltsAll round 3-point seatbeltsDrivers airbagTwin front airbagsCurtain airbagsTwin curtain airbags with roll over sensorFront side airbagsTwin front side airbags
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with LED indicators
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED front Fog lightsLED front fog lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lightsLED headlightsDual full LED Headlamps
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsBluetooth interfaceBluetooth audio streamingRadio/CDDAB Radio/CD + MP3USB inputRear USB port3rd party sound systemHarman/kardon premium sound system with 10 speakers and subwoofer, external amp & front centre speaker
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane keep assistBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alertReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsPower Assisted SteeringMotor driven power steeringCollision avoidance brakingForward collision avoidance assistCruise controlAdaptive smart cruise control function SCC
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless Mobile Phone ChargerMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto with voice control
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1757 kgGross Vehicle Weight2180 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight423 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)315 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1339 litres
- Length4220 cmWheelbase2600 cmWidth (including mirrors)1825 cmHeight1605 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed104 mphEngine Power - BHP201 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesFirst EditionCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power201Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1740Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)575Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)75Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)54Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh64Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City647WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb451WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City402WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb280
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.