Land Rover Discovery Sport Sw2.0 D200 S 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlESP + traction controlCollision avoidance brakingCollision mitigation braking system
- PASPASReverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane keep assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterReverse parking aidFront and rear parking aid
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemPivi Pro connected navigation system with upgraded Infotainment
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsFront passenger isofix child seat attachmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear seat ISOFIX
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/reach adjustable steering wheelFront armrestCentre console with armrest
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagSide airbagsSide and curtain airbags for front and 2nd row seats
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity including audio streamingDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlay
- Electric door mirrorsPower fold, auto-dimming, heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Reverse parking aid3D Surround Camera with 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist and clear sight Ground View
- Minimum Kerbweight1953 kgGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight797 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)840 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1451 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4597 cmWidth2069 cmWheelbase2741 cmWidth (including mirrors)2173 cmHeight1727 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb41.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min41.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max38.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin DescriptionD200Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5075Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min180
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Can it tow and go off road?This Land Rover's class-leading towing and off-road ability as good as ever. It can tow up to 2.5-tonnes. And 'off road' prowess is enhanced thanks to an improved 'Terrain Response 2' system that automatically detects the surface you're driving over and adjusts torque delivery to best suit the conditions.What’s the diesel engine like?All the diesels now feature the brand's MHEV mild Hybrid tech. The D200 unit has 204PS. Like all the engines, it’s paired with Jaguar's 8-speed automatic gearbox, which can be controlled using the steering wheel shift paddles for added driver engagement. All-wheel drive is standard across all Discovery Sport models and Intelligent Driveline Dynamics provides rear-wheel drive biased performance.Can it seat 7?Yes, but the 3rd row is best suited to kids.What about infotainment and media stuff?In the cabin, the standardisation of Land Rover's latest 'Pivi' and 'Pivi Pro' infotainment system makes a big difference. There are more intuitive menus and online media services include Spotify integrated directly within the infotainment menu. Plus, there's Bluetooth connectivity for 2 phones at once, along with wireless charging and a signal-boosting option.Does this come with Land Rover Assist?Yes it does.What is the warranty?This comes with Land Rover’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.