Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estate2.0 P300 HSE 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Traction controlElectronic traction controlTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsHeadlight washersHeadlight power washLED rear lightsLED rear lamps
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote lockingAlarmPerimetric and volumetric anti theft alarmKeyless goKeyless entryPassenger airbagPassenger seat occupant detector with front airbags
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestFront armrestCentre console with armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach/rake electric adjustable steering column + entry/exit tilt awayAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheel
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsRemote window closingHeadlight washersHeated windscreen includes heated washer jets
- Trip computerTrip computerDigital Instrument ClusterTFT Virtual Instrument PanelNavigation systemNavigation pro system with 10" touch screen, app interface and media storageDigital Instrument ClusterInteractive Driver display instrument clusterInternet connectionPro services and wifi hotspot
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsDrivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTPMS (Tyre pressure monitoring system)
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFront head restraints2 way active front head restraintsRear headrests2 way rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear ISOFIX
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric tailgatePowered gesture tailgate/boot lid
- Air suspension rear axleElectronic air suspension
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streamingDigital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car playBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- PASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Minimum Kerbweight2151 kgGross Vehicle Weight2900 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)104 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight749 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)780 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1686 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4879 cmWidth2073 cmWheelbase2923 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1803 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)25.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)34.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)29.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb26WLTP - MPG - Low - Min18.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max17.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min27.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max24.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min31.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max28.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min26WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max23.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min26.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max24WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max15.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP300 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW221 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesHseCoin DescriptionP300Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power300Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5084Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)217 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb250WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max269WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.