Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estate3.0 P400 HSE Dynamic 5 Doors Auto
- All Terrain Info CentreAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Incontrol Apps In Vehicle TouchscreenInteractive Driver Display Instrument ClusterMist SensorNavigation Pro System With 10" Touch Screen, App Interface And Media StoragePro Services And Wifi HotspotPush Button StartRemote Premium - Upgraded Incontrol Remote App Including Remote Climate Control (Engine Dependent), Remote Lock + Unlock And Remote Beep + FlashTft Virtual Instrument PanelTouch Pro Duo SystemTrip Computer
- Bluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Incontrol Protect - Sos Emergency Call With Automatic Collision Detection, Optimised Assistance Call And Incontrol Remote App EssentialUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Acoustic Front And Toughened Rear Side GlassAcoustic Laminated Front WindowsAdaptive Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured Side Sills And Bumpers CornersElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapElectrical Towing PreparationFollow Me Home LightingFront And Rear Recovery EyesFront Fog LightsHeadlight Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Includes Heated Washer JetsIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Brand Name ScriptLed Rear LampsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Wash/WipeRemote Window ClosingSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorStandard BonnetTrailer Stability AssistTwin Bright Tailpipes
- 2 Way Active Front Head Restraints2 Way Rear Head RestraintsAuto Air RecirculationBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Console With ArmrestClimate Control MemoryCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver's FootrestExtended Leather Upgrade Includes Door Top Rolls And Leather Instrument Panel Mid SectionFront And Rear CupholdersFront Door Storage SpaceFront Map LightsFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Stowage PocketFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Steering Wheel With Atlas InsertsLoadspace LightLoadspace Mounting ProvisionsLockable GloveboxMultifunction Steering WheelPollen FilterPower SocketReach/Rake Electric Adjustable Steering Column + Entry/Exit Tilt AwayRear Centre ArmrestRear IsofixRoller Blind Loadspace CoverSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesSports PedalsThree 12V Accessory Power Outlets
- Smartphone Pack - Range Rover Sport
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Curtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Braking Includes City, Urban Aeb And PedestrianFront Seatbelt PretensionersGradient Acceleration ControlHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSeatbelt WarningTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPassenger Seat Occupant Detector With Front AirbagsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Locking
- Adaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlConfigurable DynamicsElectronic Air SuspensionEngine CoverGradient Release Control (Grc)Terrain Response 2 With Dynamic ProgramTwin Speed Transfer Box
- Minimum Kerbweight2405 kgGross Vehicle Weight3050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)104 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight645 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)780 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1686 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4879 cmWidth2073 cmWheelbase2923 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1803 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)30.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb26.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL18.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH17.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL28.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH25.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL33.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH29.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL27.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL26.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH24.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL15.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH16.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo SuperchargedCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesHse DynamicCoin DescriptionP400Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power400Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5085Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)209 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH258WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL238
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.