Land Rover Range Rover Estate 2.0 P400e Vogue 4 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Traction controlElectronic traction controlTraction controlESPTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entryAlarmIntrusion sensor and alarm
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestLeather seat trimPerforated Windsor leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentElectrically adjustable steering columnFront armrestCentre console with storage and armrestFront armrestDriver and passenger front seat armrests
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsPower front/rear windows with global closeHeadlight washersHeated windscreen includes heated washer jets
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemDynamic route guidanceNavigation systemNavigation pro system with 10" touch screen, app interface and media storageDigital Instrument ClusterInteractive Driver display instrument cluster
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear ISOFIX
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/front passenger head+thorax airbagCurtain airbagsCurtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagDrivers airbagFront airbags with passenger seat occupant detectorTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- LED rear lightsLED rear lampsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsHeadlight washersHeadlamp power wash
- Electric tailgatePowered gesture tailgate/boot lid
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth mobile phone connectionMobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemRear wiperRear camera washPASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- TVDigital TVUSB/iPod interfaceUSB socketMobile phone App interfaceInControl app3rd party sound systemMeridian 825W surround sound systemDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Adaptive dampersAdaptive dynamicsAir suspension rear axleElectronic air suspension
- Electric door mirrorsPower fold, auto-dimming, heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair system
- Minimum Kerbweight2502Gross Vehicle Weight3210Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90Max. Towing Weight - Braked2500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight708Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)802No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1843Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5000Width2073Wheelbase2922Width (including mirrors)2220Height1869Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)88.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8Top Speed137Engine Power - BHP404Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW297Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT472Engine Torque - NM640Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG65.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1997Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesVogueCoin DescriptionP400eStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power400Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style12 Spoke - Style 1065Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)72Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)165Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.1NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles30Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb39WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min39WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max38WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb40WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min41WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max39WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb24WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max24WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min24WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb25WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max24WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min25
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb77WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min77WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max87
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max3.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min85.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max75.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.