Land Rover Range Rover Estate2.0 P400e Westminster Black 4 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Traction controlElectronic traction controlTraction controlESPTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lampsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsHeadlight washersHeadlamp power wash
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entryAlarmIntrusion sensor and alarm
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestSoft Close AutomaticSoft close doorsLeather seat trimPerforated Windsor leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentElectrically adjustable steering columnFront armrestCentre console with storage and armrestFront armrestDriver and passenger front seat armrests
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsPower front/rear windows with global closeHeadlight washersHeated windscreen includes heated washer jets
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorNavigation systemDynamic route guidanceNavigation systemNavigation pro system with 10" touch screen, app interface and media storageDigital Instrument ClusterInteractive Driver display instrument cluster
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear ISOFIX
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/front passenger head+thorax airbagCurtain airbagsCurtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagDrivers airbagFront airbags with passenger seat occupant detectorTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Electric tailgatePowered gesture tailgate/boot lid
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersElectric sunroofSliding Panoramic roof includes gesture sunblind and auto sunblind
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth mobile phone connectionMobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemRear wiperRear camera washPASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- TVDigital TVUSB/iPod interfaceUSB socketMobile phone App interfaceInControl app3rd party sound systemMeridian 825W surround sound systemDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Adaptive dampersAdaptive dynamicsAir suspension rear axleElectronic air suspension
- Alloy wheels21" 9 Spoke gloss black finish alloy wheels - Style 9001
- Electric door mirrorsPower fold, auto-dimming, heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair system
- Minimum Kerbweight2502 kgGross Vehicle Weight3210 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight708 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)802 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1843 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5000 cmWidth2073 cmWheelbase2922 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1869 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP404 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW297 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT472Engine Torque - NM640 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG65.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesWestminster BlackCoin DescriptionP400eStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID81757Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power400Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style9 Spoke - Style 9001Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)165Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.1Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb39WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min41WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb25WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max24WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min25
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb83
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max3.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min85.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max75.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.