Land Rover Range Rover Estate3.0 P400 Vogue 4 Doors Auto
- Android AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectionDynamic Route GuidanceElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Interactive Driver Display Instrument ClusterLane Departure Warning SystemNavigation Pro System With 10" Touch Screen, App Interface And Media StoragePowered Gesture Tailgate/Boot LidPush Button StarterRear Camera WashRotary ShifterService Interval IndicatorTouch Pro Duo SystemTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabDigital TvIncontrol AppUsb Socket
- Acoustic WindscreenAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto Self Levelling HeadlightsAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersCentre High Mounted Stop LightDoor/Quarter Lights In Toughened Plate GlassElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapElectrical Towing PreparationFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeadlamp Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Includes Heated Washer JetsIntegrated Twin TailpipesLed Rear LampsLed Tail LightsPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Memory And Approach LightsPower Front/Rear Windows With Global CloseRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Wash/WipeSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Power Point In Luggage Area12V Power Sockets3 Rear HeadrestsBlack Gearshift PaddlesCarpet MatsCentre Console With Storage And ArmrestCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver And Passenger Front Seat ArmrestsEasy Boot LoadingElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnFolding Rear SeatsFront And Rear CupholdersFront And Rear Grab HandlesFront HeadrestsFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Steering WheelLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightLockable GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Tie Down In LoadspacePerforated Windsor Leather UpholsteryRear Centre ArmrestRear IsofixThrough Load FacilityTwin Blade Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Smartphone Pack - Range Rover
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Auto Lock System When Vehicle In MotionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Curtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDriver/Front Passenger Head+Thorax AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingEspFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Automatic Access HeightElectronic Air SuspensionTwin Speed Transfer Box
- Minimum Kerbweight2267 kgGross Vehicle Weight3140 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)104.3 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight873 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length5000 cmWidth2073 cmWheelbase2922 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1869 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb26.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min18.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max17.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min27.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max25.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min32.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max30WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min27WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max25.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max25WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min15.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max16.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.3 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesVogueCoin DescriptionP400Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power400Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style12 Spoke - Style 1065Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)212 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb243WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max256WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min243
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.