Land Rover Discovery3.0 D300 HSE Commercial Auto
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmPerimeter and volumetric alarmRemote central lockingKeyless entry system
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Glazed rear doorsHeated rear windowFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch open/close and anti-trap
- Leather seat trimWindsor leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentElectric adjustable steering column
- ABSABS and EBA
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated/power fold memory door mirrors with approach lights and auto dimming driver side
- PASSpeed proportional steeringPASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH90Front SuspensionAirRear SuspensionAirSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-Ghost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage21000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC3.0Badge Power300Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight2323 kgGross Vehicle Weight3150 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload827 kgLoad Space Volume2Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1900Plated 2nd Axle1500Gross Train Weight6650 kg
- Length4956 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2073 cmWheelbase2923 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1888 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length1638 cmLoad Width1411 cmLoad Height842 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.41Front Overhang858Rear Overhang1175Side Load Door Width-Side Load Door Height-Lower Rear Door Width1150Upper Rear Door Width926Rear Door Height842Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.84
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.9WLTP - MPG - Comb31.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max31.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min31.9
- 0 to 626.9 secTop Speed130 mphBHP300 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW221 kwEngine Power RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT479Engine Torque NM650 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG66.3
- Bore83 mmStroke92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears8 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type22" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5011Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min232
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.