Published on Tuesday 03 December 2013 in Van News
Christmas has come early for Ford this year as it celebrates reaching 10,000 sales of the new Ford Transit Custom, a month sooner than anticipated. Since its launch the van has proved its mass appeal, popular with the UK fleet market which has bought over 5,500 Transit Customs as well as independent tradespeople.
Vanarama had the opportunity to test drive the new Custom before its launch and we knew then that it was going to be a winner. It's easy to see just why the Transit Custom has done so well:
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Powered by a 2.2-litre Duratorq diesel engine
- Class-leading load carrying ability
- Clever loadspace features like a hatch in the bulkhead to load extra-long items
- Innovative technology such as Lane Keeping Alert
- Maximum five-star safety rating from Euro NCAP
Vanarama has some great leasing deals on the Transit Custom at the moment, click here for more information.