Lexus Es Saloon300h 2.5 F-Sport 4 Doors CVT [Tech/Safety Pack]
- 5 Driving Modes Ev/Normal/Eco/Sport/Sport+8" Tft Information Screen With Sliding SpeedometerAnalogue Clock With Led IlluminationApple Car Play/Android AutoAuto Glide Control Lexus First - AgcBlind Spot Monitoring (Bsm) With Rear Cross Traffic Alert And Auto Brake (Rctab)Drive Mode Select ControllerDynamic Radar Cruise ControlE-CallEps With Speed Sensitive SteeringIntelligent Parking SensorsLane Change Flasher FunctionLane Tracking Assist - LtaLexus Link Connected ServicesLexus Premium Navigation With 12.3" Multimedia ScreenPre-Collision System (Pcs)Push Button StartReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaVehicle Stability Control - Vsc And Drive Mode Controls On Instrument BrinicleWireless Smartphone Charger
- F Sport - Adaptive Variable Suspension - AvsLateral Damping SystemPerformance DampersVdim
- 10 Speaker Pioneer Audio With Single Cd, Dab, Aux,Shark Fin Antenna + Bluetooth SystemMultimedia System With Remote Touch Pad
- 3 Eye Led Headlights With Auto High BeamAcoustic Front WindscreenAluminium Front Scuff Plates With Lexus LogoAluminium Rear Scuff PlatesAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto Fold, Reverse Tilt, Auto Dimming With Memory Wide Angle Door MirrorsAuto Headlight LevellingAuto HeadlightsCornering LightF Sport BadgingF Sport Exterior StylingF Sport Front And Rear BumperF Sport Logo On The Front WingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear One-Touch Automatic Power Windows Equipped With A Jam ProtectionFront GrilleFront Windscreen De-IcerGreen Uv Glass With Water Repellent Coating On Front Side WindowsHeadlight CleanersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPop Up HoodPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear SpoilerSequential IndicatorsSunroofWater Repellent Glass On Front Door Windows
- 12V Socket In Front And Rear2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 Usb Ports For Charging In Rear Of Centre Console2 Usb Ports In Front Centre Console2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 Zone Climate Control With Climate Concierge And Nanoe Ion Generator3 Spoke Wood Leather Heated Steering Wheel With Power Adjust And Memory4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot8 Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats Including Headrest With HeaterActive Sound ControlAluminium Sport Accelerator Pedal, Brake And Foot RestCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsDriver Seat Memory FunctionEasy Access System With Seat Slide + Tilt + TelescopicF Sport SeatsF Sport Steering Wheel With F Sport Perforated LeatherFixed Rear Seat With Trunk ThroughFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With StorageHeated Steering WheelHeated, Power Adjust Driver And Passengers Seats With 2 Way Lumbar SupportLuggage Storage Tray Under Deck Board To Right SideMap Pockets On Front SeatsPaddle Shift ControlsPerforated Leather Shift KnobRear Armrest With 2 Cup Holders And StorageSelf Charging HybridTahara Leather UpholsteryTextile Carpet MatsThrough Load Facility
- 10 Airbags - Front, Side, Knee, Front And Rear Curtain Airbag2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Front Seat BeltsActive Traction Control (Trc)Adjustable Seat Belt Anchor PointsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Electronic Parking BrakeElr (Emergency Locking Retractor)Front And Rear Outer Seat Belt Pre-TensionersFront Passenger's Airbag Cut Off DeviceHac (Hill Start Assist Control) With Brake HoldSeat Belt Force LimiterSway Warning SystemThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart Entry + Smart StartSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- Alloy Instrument Panel And Door InsertsHandori Aluminium Inlay
- 18" Alloy Wheels With F Sport DesignTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1680 kgGross Vehicle Weight2150 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight470 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)454 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.6
- Length4975 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2870 cmHeight1445 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)55.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max43.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max55.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min56.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max43.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT163Engine Torque - NM221 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.4 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeAxzh10r-Aexgbw
- Coin SeriesF-Sport [tech/pack]Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %90NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power217Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear235/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)127 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68NOx0.004Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.6Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.