Lexus LC Coupe500h 3.5 Sport 2 Doors Auto [Manhattan+Mark Lev]
- 4 X Front And 4 X Rear Parking Sensors6 Driving Modes Eco/Normal/Comfort/Custom/Sport S/Sport S+Adaptive Cruise Control + Pre-Crash SystemAdaptive Instrument MeterAnalogue Clock With L MotifApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectric Fuel Cap ReleaseElectric Power SteeringEv ModeLane Keep AssistLexus Optitron Dashboard MetersLexus Premium Nav With 13 Speakers, European Map, Remote Touch Interface, Connected Service, 10.3" Display Screen, Street View, Dvd, Reverse CameraPre-Collision System (Pcs)Push Button StarterRoad Sign Assist - RsaTraffic Sign Recognition
- 2 Usb Ports8" Tft Multi Information Display In Instrument PanelAux-In SocketDab Digital RadioMark Levinson Premium Sound System
- 2 Tone Outside Mirror CasingsActive Rear SpoilerAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBi-Led Headlights With Auto High Beam And Follow Me Home FunctionBody Colour BumpersCarbon Fibre RoofDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsFront Electric Windows With Auto Up And Down FunctionFront Performance RodHeadlight CleanersHeat Insulating Tinted GlassHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And MemoryIlluminated Entry System With Led LightsLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Door IlluminationLed Rear Combination Lights With Emergency Brake SignalMulti Bulb Led IndicatorsPop Up HoodPrivacy Glass In Rear Quarter And BackRear Fog LightsRoof Mounted Led Brake LightUv Reducing GlassWindshield Deicer
- 1 Cup Holder In Centre Console12V Power Outlets2 Coat Hooks In Rear Of The Cabin2 Fixed Rear Seats3 Spoke Heated Leather Steering Wheel With Magnesium Paddle Shifts8 Way Driver/Passenger Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAlcantara Draped Inside Door PanelsAlcantara Front And Centre Pillars, Roof Headlining, Tonneau Cover And Sun VisorsAlcantara Instrument Panel FinishAluminium Foot RestAluminium Scuff PlatesAluminium Sports PedalsCarbon Fibre Sheet Moulding Inner Door Panels And Inner Boot LidDriver And Passenger 2 Way Electrical Lumbar AdjustmentDriver And Passenger Door PocketDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And LampDriver Seat Memory FunctionDrivers Smart Entry SystemDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With Auto Recirculation, Pollen Removal Mode, Nano Technology And Climate ConciergeElectrically Adjustable Steering Column With Lock ProtectFront And Rear Aero DuctsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With StorageHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsIlluminated Door AreaIsofix Child Restraint System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear LeverLed Interior Illumination With Touch Sensor Map LightsLuggage Storage Tray Under Deck Board To Right SideSport Seats Alcantara With Leather Bolsters UpholsterySteering Wheel Audio ControlsTextile Carpet Mats
- 3 Point Seat Belts With Pre TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Audible And Visual Front Seatbelts ReminderAuto Locate Tyre Pressure Warning SystemBas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectrically Controlled Brake System (Ecb)Front And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsHill Start Assist Control With Hold SwitchPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchSway Warning SystemTraction Control
- Anti-Theft System With Siren, Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserFull Stop FunctionLocking Wheel NutsSecurity Window EtchingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double Lock
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionStandard DifferentialVehicle Dynamics Integrated ManagementVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Instrument Panel And Door Trim Illumination
- 21" Forged Alloy WheelsRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1980 kgGross Vehicle Weight2445 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)82 litresMax. Loading Weight465 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)172 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4770 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase2870 cmWidth (including mirrors)2168 cmHeight1345 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)42.8 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium35.7WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb34.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min29.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min35.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max35.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min34.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP359 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW264 kwEngine Power - RPM6600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT257Engine Torque - NM348 nmEngine Torque - RPM4900 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83 mmCC3456 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears10 SpeedEngine Code8gr-Fxs
- Coin SeriesSport [manhattan+ml]Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power359Badge Engine CC3.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R21Tyre Size Rear275/35 R21Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type21" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)150 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68NOx0.007Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min184
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.11Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.