Lexus LC Convertible500 5.0  2 Doors Auto
- 4 X Front And 4 X Rear Parking Sensors6 Driving Modes Eco/Normal/Comfort/Custom/Sport S/Sport S+Adaptive Cruise Control + Pre-Crash SystemAnalogue Clock With L MotifApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectric Fuel Cap ReleaseElectric Power SteeringLane Keep AssistLexus Optitron Dashboard MetersLexus Premium Nav With 12 Speakers, European Map, Remote Touch Interface, Connected Service, 10.3" Display Screen, Street View, Dvd, Reverse CameraPush Button StarterRoad Sign Assist - RsaTouch Pad Controller For Infotainment SystemTraffic Sign Recognition
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionStandard DifferentialVehicle Dynamics Integrated ManagementVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Usb Ports8" Multi-Information Display With Movable Meter RingAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- 2 Tone Outside Mirror Casings4 Layered Material Soft Top RoofAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBi-Led Headlights With Auto High Beam And Follow Me Home FunctionBody Colour BumpersDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsFront And Rear Performance RodHeadlight CleanersHeat Insulating Tinted GlassHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And MemoryHigh Mounted Led Brake Light (Back Edge Of The Boot Lid)Led Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Door IlluminationLed Rear Combination Lights With Emergency Brake SignalMulti Bulb Led IndicatorsOne Touch Automatic Power Windows With Jam Protection FunctionPop Up HoodPrivacy Glass In Rear QuarterRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Wind DeflectorRoof Operating Switches (Centre Console Palm Rest)Roof Storage Space With Tonneau CoverUv Reducing Glass
- 1 Cup Holder In Centre Console12V Power Outlets2 Fixed Rear Seats2 Individual Rear Seats3 Spoke Heated Leather Steering Wheel With Magnesium Paddle Shifts8 Way Driver/Passenger Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAluminium Scuff PlatesAluminium Sports PedalsCarbon Fibre Sheet Moulding Inner Door Panels And Inner Boot LidCarpet Net On The Passenger SideDriver And Passenger 2 Way Electrical Lumbar AdjustmentDriver And Passenger Door PocketDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With Auto Recirculation, Pollen Removal Mode, Nano Technology And Climate ConciergeElectrically Adjustable Steering Column With Lock ProtectFront And Rear Centre Armrest With StorageFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront Sports SeatsHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsIsofix Child Restraint System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear LeverLed Interior IlluminationLuggage Storage Tray Under Deck Board To Right SideOpen Air ControlRear Aero DuctsSteering Wheel Audio ControlsTahara Man-Made Leather Finish: Roof Headlining, Sun Visor, Door Trim, Front Pillar, Packaga Tray Trims & Tonneau Cover, Instrument Panel, Console BoxTextile Carpet Mats
- 3 Point Seat Belts With Pre TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Audible And Visual Front Seatbelts ReminderAuto Locate Tyre Pressure Warning SystemBas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver And Passenger Expanded Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectrically Controlled Brake System (Ecb)Hill Start Assist Control With Hold SwitchPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchTraction Control
- Anti-Theft System With Siren, Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSecurity Window EtchingSmart EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double Lock
- Instrument Panel And Door Trim Illumination
- Run Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2035 kgGross Vehicle Weight2450 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)82 litresMax. Loading Weight415 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)149 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4770 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase2870 cmWidth (including mirrors)2168 cmHeight1350 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)16.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)34.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)24.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low12.4WLTP - MPG - Medium22.9WLTP - MPG - High29.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb24.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL12.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH12.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL22.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH22.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL29.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH29.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL24.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH24.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low22.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL22.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH22.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed168 mphEngine Power - BHP464 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW341 kwEngine Power - RPM7100 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT391Engine Torque - NM530 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG54
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5 mmCC4969 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears10 SpeedEngine Code2ur-Gse
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power464Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)265 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69NOx0.017Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low531WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium288WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL531WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH531WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL288WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH288WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL275
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.