Lexus NX Estate300h 2.5 5 Doors CVT FWD [17 inch Alloy/8" Nav]
- 4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/Sport8" Display Screen With Remote Touch InterfaceAnalogue ClockApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringIntelligent Parking Sensors - 4 Front And 4 RearLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected Services With Available Optional WifiLexus Navigation SystemPush Button StarterReversing Camera
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Usb Ports8 SpeakersAux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityCd PlayerDab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBi Led Headlight With Auto High BeamBody Adhesive, Laser Screw Welding And Laser Brazed Roof StructureFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionHeated And Auto Folding Door Mirrors With Turn IndicatorsHidden Exhaust PipeLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Sequential IndicatorsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRoof Rails
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Map Pockets In The Rear2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp6 Tie Down Hooks In Boot60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Driver/Passenger Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAdjustable Rear Seat BackrestCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre Armrest With Storage BoxDual Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Textile Carpet MatsHeated Front SeatsLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftsLed Interior IlluminationRear Air VentsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersSelf Charging HybridTahara Leather UpholsteryWil - Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAdjustable Seat Belt Anchor PointsDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEbd + Brake AssistEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Start AssistHybrid Automatic With 6 Stage Sequential Shift And Kick Down SwitchLexus Safety System + Includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, Automatic High BeamPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti-Theft System With Siren, Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- Silver Inlays
- 17" Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1720 kgGross Vehicle Weight2330 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked650 kgMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)475 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1520 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4640 cmWidth1845 cmWheelbase2660 cmWidth (including mirrors)2130 cmHeight1645 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low37.6WLTP - MPG - Medium47.8WLTP - MPG - High45.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb39.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max32.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min45.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min33.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min39.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT155Engine Torque - NM210 nmEngine Torque - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)90 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)98 mmCC2494 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2ar-Fxe
- Coin Series[17" Alloy/nav]Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R17Tyre Size Rear225/65 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)129 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67.8NOx0.006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max214WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min161
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.59Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.