Lexus Ux Hatchback250h 2.0 5 Doors CVT [Premium Pack/Nav]
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraints5 headrestsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat
- Rear armrestRear armrest with 2 cupholdersSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/reach adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimPremium fabric upholstery
- Remote central lockingRemote central door lockingAlarmAnti theft system : Alarm instruction sensor,glass breakage sensor and engine immobiliser
- Rear wiperRear wiper
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemLexus navigation system
- Radio/CDCD playerOEM sound system6 speakersAuxiliary input socketAUX socket with VTR compatibilityUSB/iPod interface2 front USB and 2 rear USB charging pointsRadio/CDAM/FM and DAB radio
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsChrome roof rails
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningSide airbagsDriver/front passenger side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger 2 stage airbagIsofix child seat anchor points2 x Isofix child rear seat restraintsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain shield airbagsCollision avoidance brakingRear outer seatbelt+pre-tensioners,force limiter+tension reduction: 3-point with active safety link to PCS,Centre belt w/o pre tensioner+force limiterCollision avoidance brakingFront outer seatbelt+pre-tensioners,force limiter+tension reduction: 3-point with active safety link to PCS
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsHeadlight washersHeadlight cleanersLED FoglightsLED front and rear fog lightsLED headlightsBi-LED (low and high beam) headlights with Auto High Beam (AHB)
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated door mirrors
- ABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)Traction controlTRC (Traction Control)
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic climate control + Nano-E humidity sensor
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionCompatible mobile phone bluetooth with audio streamingInternet connectionLexus link connected services
- Lane departure warningLane change flasher functionPASElectric power steering (EPS) with speed sensitive featuresFront parking sensorParking assist sensors, 4 front and 4 rearReverse parking aidReversing camera with back guide linesCruise controlLexus safety systems + includes dynamic radar cruise control, pre collision system day and night, lane tracing assist, road sign assist
- Alloy wheels18" alloy wheels with run flat tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1540Gross Vehicle Weight2110Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked750Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight570Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)438No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1231Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4495Width1840Wheelbase2640Width (including mirrors)2080Height1540
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Combined (mpg)68.9WLTP - MPG - Low55.3WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.1WLTP - MPG - Comb51.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min55.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max53.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max58.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5Top Speed110Engine Power - BHP184Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW135Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190Engine Torque - RPM4400Engine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6CC1987Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Series[premium Pack/nav]Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)124Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67NOx0.0049HC+NOxNParticles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.