Maserati Ghibli SaloonV6 F Tributo 4 Doors Auto
- 7" Multifunction Digital Display Cluster With On-Board Computer And Driver InformationElectric Power Steering (Eps) With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Graphical Display On Central Digital ClusterInstrument Cluster Dials In Maserati Blue With White BacklightingMaserati Connected Services Including Connect App, Maintenance, Emergency Call, Breakdown Call, Maserati Guide, Drive And GuardMaserati Dash Mounted Design Specific ClockMaserati Intelligent Assistant(Mia) Inc 10.1" Screen With Rotary Control,Nav,Radio,Bluetooth,Aha,Apple Carplay,Android Auto,Climate Controls,Car SetupPower Boot Lid With Kick SensorService IndicatorSiri Smart Personal AssistantSport Mode Setting Via Sport Button With Affecting Gear Change, Accelerator Response, Msp System, Exhaust Bypass ValvesStart/Stop SystemVoice Control SystemWireless Charger
- High Double Wishbone Front Suspension With 5 Arm Multi Link Rear SuspensionMechanical Limited Slip DifferentialSkyhook - Electronically Variable Active Damping Suspension SystemZf 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Tip Up/Down Function From Gear Knob And Fully Manual Mode
- Bowers And Wilkins Premium Surround Systems (1280W) With 15 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Anti Pinch Sensor For WindowsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersChromeline Exterior Trim (Badging, Door Handles, Side Air Vents, Saetta Logo On C-Pillar In Body Colour)Demist SensorElectric Glass Tilt And Slide SunroofElectrically Adjust/Folding Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Steel Door Sills With Maserati SignFront Grille With Double Vertical Grille Bars In Piano Black FinishFull-Led Adaptive Matrix Headlights With Anti-Glare High-Beam Assist And Automatic Headlight ActivationHeated Rear WindscreenLaminated Front Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLaminated Rear Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLed Tailgate And Third Stop Light Integrated Into Rear WindowMaserati Active Sound SystemPieno Fiore Semi Anline Natural Leather Upholstery + Instrument Cowl, Upper/ Lower Dashboard, Armrests, Door Handles, Upper And Central Door PanelsRain SensorRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsTributo Specific Badge On FenderTwin, Dual Pipe Exhaust System In Chrome Plated Stainless Steel With Dark FinishUnique Solid Paint
- 12-Way Power Front Sports Seats With Two Memories For Driver's Side60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatAlcantara HeadliningBoot Lateral Cargo Net And 12V SocketBrushed Stainless Steel Sports PedalsDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And Courtesy LightDual Zone Automatic Climate Control With 13 Air Outlets (4 Rear)Front And Rear Head Restraints With Trident Stitching PatternFront Armrest With Twin Mechanical Opening, With Illuminated Storage Compartment, Air Conditioned, 12V Socket And 2 Cup HoldersFront Seat VentilationHeated Front SeatsMaserati Active Shifting Aluminium Gear Shift PaddlesMultifunction Steering WheelNero Leather Heated Sports Steering WheelPieno Fiore Semi Anline Natural Leather Upholstery With Instrument Cowl, Upper/Lower Dashboard, Armrests, Door Handles, Upper And Central Door PanelsPower Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelPower Rear SunshadeRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersSoft Close DoorsVelour Floormats
- Driver Assistance Plus Pack - GhibliGransport Exterior Detailing Pack - F TributoNerissimo Pack - Ghibli F TributoSmokers Pack - Ghibli
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDual Stage Driver/Passenger Airbags, Side, Window And Driver Knee AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners And Load Limiters, Rear Seatbelts With Load LimitersHill Hold ControlIncreased Control And Efficiency (I.C.E)Integrated Vehicle ControlMaserati Stability Programme, Acceleration Slip Regulation, Anti Braking System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Motor Slip RegulationPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Pressure Displayed With Central Digital ClusterVentilated Brakes Cross Drilled Discs With Dual Cast, 360Mm With 6 Piston Fixed Callipers At Front And 345Mm With 4 Piston Fixed Callipers At RearYellow Brake Calipers
- Aluminium Key Fob, With Key-Less Entry And Key-Less Go Function With (Lock/Unlock Button, Boot Opening And Exterior Light On)Maserati Navtrak Vehicle Tracking System With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote InhibitionPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft Alarm With Electronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- High Gloss Carbon Fibre Twill Interior Trim
- Fix And Go Tyre Sealing Compound And Electric Air Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4971 cmWidth1945 cmWheelbase2998 cmWidth (including mirrors)2128 cmHeight1461 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)18.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)31.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)25.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min14.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max14.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min23.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max22.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min29.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max28.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min29.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min25.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min18.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max19.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min11.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max12.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secTop Speed166 mphEngine Power - BHP349 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW257 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.5 mmCC2979 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.7:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesF TributoCoin DescriptionV6Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID82444Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power350Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R21Tyre Size Rear285/30 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleTitano Glossy BlackAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)243 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min427WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max436WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min270WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max285WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max228WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min214WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max230WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min254
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.