Maserati Quattroporte SaloonV6 4 Doors Auto
- 7" Multifunction Digital Display Cluster With On-Board Computer And Driver InformationApple Car Play/Android AutoElectric Power Steering With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Graphical Display On Central Digital ClusterMaserati Connected Services Including Connect App, Maintenance, Emergency Call, Breakdown Call, Maserati Guide, Drive And GuardMaserati Dash Mounted Design Specific ClockMaserati Touch Control + With 10.1" Touch Screen With Rotary Control, Android Automotive Os, Naviagtion, Radio, Bluetooth, Aha System, Car Set UpService Interval IndicatorSiri Smart Personal AssistantSport Mode Setting Via Sport Button With Affecting Gear Change, Accelerator Response, Msp System, Exhaust Bypass ValvesStop/Start SystemWireless Charger
- High Double Wishbone Front Suspension With 5-Arm Multilink Rear SuspensionMechanical Limited Slip DifferentialSkyhook - Electronically Variable Active Damping Suspension SystemZf 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Tip Up/Down Function From Gear Knob And Fully Manual Mode
- Dab Digital Radio
- Active Exhaust Sound SystemAir Shutter ControlAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersChrome Day Light Opening(Dlo)Chrome Line Exterior TrimElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding And Automatically Dimming Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Steel Door Sills With Maserati SignFront Grille With Vertical Grille Bars And Bezel In Chrome FinishFull Led Adaptive Matrix Headlights With Anti-Glare High Beam Assist And Automatic Headlight ActivationHeated Windscreen Washer NozzlesLaminated Front Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLaminated Rear Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLed Daytime Running LightsLed Taillights And Third Stop Light Integrated Into The Rear WindowMatte Black Side Skirts, Front Lower Profile And Rear DiffuserRain SensorTwin, Dual Pipe Exhaust System In Chrome Plated Stainless Steel
- 'Easy Entry-Exit' Feature On Steering Column3 Seat Rear Bench40Perc. Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats + 4 Way Adjustable Lumbar Support With Driver Side Two MemoryAir Quality SensorElectric Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnExtended Leather InteriorsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Head Restraints With Embossed Trident LogoFront And Rear Map PocketsFront Armrest With Twin Mechanical Opening, With Illuminated Storage Compartment, Air Conditioned, 12V Socket And 2 Cup HoldersHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat PreparationMultifunction Steering WheelRear Armrest With Usb Charger, 12V Socket And 2 Hidden Cup HoldersSeatback PocketsVelour FloormatsWhite Night Ambient Lighting With Dimming Function
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsDriver/Front Passenger Dual Stage Smart AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersFront Side AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold ControlIncreased Control And Efficiency (I.C.E)Integrated Vehicle ControlMaserati Stability Programme (Msp) With Asr, Abs, Ebd, Bas And MsrTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms) With Pressure Displayed Within The Central Digital ClusterVentilated Brakes With Cross Drilled DiscsWindow Airbags
- Aluminium Key Fob, With Key-Less Entry And Key-Less Go Function With (Lock/Unlock Button, Boot Opening And Exterior Light On)Maserati Navtrak Vehicle Tracking System With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote InhibitionPerimeter Alarm System Including Volumetric Sensing, Anti-Lift Device And Electronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Summer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)530 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length5262 cmWidth1948 cmWheelbase3171 cmWidth (including mirrors)2128 cmHeight1481 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)18.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)31 mpgEC Combined (mpg)25.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min15.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max15.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min23.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max22.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min29.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max28WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min29.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min25WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min18.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max18.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max12.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.5 secTop Speed168 mphEngine Power - BHP350 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW257 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.5 mmCC2979 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.7:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin DescriptionV6Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power350Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear275/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StylePoseidoneAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)246 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min429WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max437WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max287WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max229WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min217WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max232WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max270WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min257
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.