Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback1.5 Skyactiv-G GT Sport Nav 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingRemote central lockingSmart keyless entry
- Cruise controlCruise controlPower Assisted SteeringPASReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane keep assist
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsThree height adjustable rear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear seatsFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDrivers seat manual slide recline and height adjustment
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch
- Navigation systemNavigation systemTrip computerTrip computerService interval indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital instrument clusterHead up displayColour active driving display
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- Front side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Traction controlESPCollision avoidance brakingCollision mitigation braking systemAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)Collision avoidance brakingFront smart city brake supportTraction controlDynamic stability control + Traction control
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- LED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lightsLED headlightsSignature LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- USB input2 USB interfaces and Aux-In jackRadio/CDAudio system with 6 speakers with 2 in driver headrest, AM/FM/DAB radio and single CD/MP3Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/bluetooth controls
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth interfaceIntegrated bluetooth with hands-free calling, bluetooth audio and easy access to phone contacts
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1141 kgGross Vehicle Weight1536 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Loading Weight395 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)280 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length4070 cmWidth1695 cmWheelbase2570 cmHeight1515 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium57.7WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP90 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW66 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT109Engine Torque - NM148 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1496 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Sport NavCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-GStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power90Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R16Tyre Size Rear185/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)94 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.