Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback1.5 Skyactiv G SE-L Nav 5 Doors
- Adjustable Speed LimiterAnalogue Speed Display MeterApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlDigital Instrument ClusterEmergency Stop Signalling SystemIntegrated Bluetooth With Hands-Free Calling, Bluetooth Audio And Easy Access To Phone ContactsLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMazda Connect With 7" Colour Touch ScreenMultimedia CommanderNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorService IndicatorTrip Computer
- 2 Usb Interfaces And Aux-In JackAudio System With 6 Speakers With 2 In Driver Headrest, Am/Fm/Dab Radio And Single Cd/Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Front GrilleBlack Front Lower BezelBlack Rear Lower BezelBody Coloured BumpersComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One TouchHalogen Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Indicator LightsLed Third Brake LightRain Sensing Front WipersRear Wiper
- 60/40 Split Rear SeatsClimate Control Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryDrivers Seat Manual Slide Recline And Height AdjustmentDrivers/Front Passengers Covered Vanity Mirrors And Drivers Ticket HolderFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger And Driver Door PocketsFront Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksFront Passenger Seatback PocketsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxInterior Courtesy Light With Integrated SpotlightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather HandbrakeLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightPassenger Seat Manual Slide And Height AdjustmentThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Collision Mitigation Braking SystemDual Front AirbagsDynamic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Driver, Passenger And Rear Seat Seatbelt WarningFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Hold AssistPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Black Dashboard
- 15" Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1141 kgGross Vehicle Weight1536 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Loading Weight395 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)280 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.4
- Length4070 cmWidth1695 cmWheelbase2570 cmHeight1515 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP90 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW66 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT109Engine Torque - NM148 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1496 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-L NavCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-GStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power90Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)95 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.