Mazda CX-5 Estate2.0 Sport 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 10.25" Display With Mazda Connect Infotainment7" Colour Tft DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Connectivity With Voice ControlCollision Prevention AssistColour Head Up DisplayConnected ServicesElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntegrated Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed AssistLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialPower TailgateRadar Cruise ControlReversing CameraService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear2 X Usb Sockets In FrontAm/Fm RadioBluetooth Audio StreamingBose Premium Sound System With 10 SpeakersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Adaptive Front Lighting SystemAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Front Bumper With Black Lower MouldingsBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Black Lower MouldingsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDual Exhaust PipesDusk Sensitive HeadlampsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows/One Touch FacilityHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightPower Tilt/Slide SunroofPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Front WipersScuff PlatesShark Fin Roof AerialSignature Led Rear Combination LightsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 2 Cupholders3 Grab Handles With Rear Coat Hook40:20:40 Karakuri Fold-Flat Seat System6 Way Electric Adjustable Passenger Seat8 Way Electric Driver Seat With Lumbar Support + MemoryDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Illuminated Vanity Mirrors (Drivers With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre ArmrestFront Centre Console Storage BoxGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHumidity SensorIlluminated GloveboxInterior Dome Light With Integral SpotlightInterior Incandescent LightingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsKarakuri Tonneau CoverLeather Steering Wheel/Gearknob/Handbrake GripLeather UpholsteryLed Interior IlluminationLight Roof LiningLuggage Compartment LightingRear Air VentsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear HeadrestsRear Power OutletRear Seat ReclineSunglasses HolderTilt/Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbsAdvanced Smart City Brake Support - ScbsDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlDual Front AirbagsElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsG-Vectoring ControlHill Hold AssistSeatbelt Reminder Front And RearSmart Brake Support With Forward Obstruction WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlockImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central LockingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Upper Dashboard And Door Trim In Wood Grain Metal
- 19" Silver Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1573 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight447 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)506 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1620 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4550 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1680 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)36.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)50.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)44.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP165 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW121 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power165Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear225/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)145 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.