Mazda CX-5 Estate2.0 Sport 5 Doors [Safety Pack]
- ABSABSTraction controlDSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction ControlCollision avoidance brakingRear smart city brake supportCollision avoidance brakingAdvanced Smart City Brake Support - SCBSCollision avoidance brakingSmart brake support with forward obstruction warning
- Electric sunroofPower tilt/slide sunroofBody coloured bumpersBody coloured front bumper with black lower mouldings
- Front armrestFront centre armrestRear armrestRear centre armrest with 2 cupholdersSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/height adjustable steering wheel
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable head restraintsElectrically adjustable passenger seat6 way electric adjustable passenger seatElectrically adjustable drivers seat8 way electric driver seat with lumbar support + memoryIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 Karakuri fold-flat seat system
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmRemote central lockingSmart keyless entry
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemIntegrated navigation systemService indicatorService indicatorHead up displayColour head up display
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Rear wiperIntermittent rear wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows/one touch facility
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- PASElectric power steeringLane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsReverse parking aidAround View MonitorCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionAdaptive cruise controlRadar cruise controlCollision avoidance brakingCollision prevention assistBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alertReverse parking aid360 degree surround camera
- Electric tailgatePower tailgate
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls3rd party sound systemBose premium sound system with 10 speakersDigital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streamingUSB/iPod interface2 x USB sockets in frontUSB/iPod interface2 USB sockets in rearRadio/CDAM/FM radio
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED headlightsAdaptive LED HeadlightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED rear lightsSignature LED rear combination lights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity with voice controlMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Alloy wheels19" Silver alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1573Gross Vehicle Weight2020Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight447Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)506No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1620Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4550Width1840Wheelbase2700Width (including mirrors)NHeight1680Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)36.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)50.4EC Combined (mpg)44.1WLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3Top Speed125Engine Power - BHP165Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW121Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSport [safety Pack]Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power165Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear225/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)145Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.