Mazda MX-5 Convertible2.0  100th Anniversary Edition 2 Doors
- 7" Colour Touch Screen With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAha And Stitcher AppAnalogue SpeedometerApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertCruise Control With Manual Speed Adjustment And Adjustable Speed LimiterDriver Alert SystemElectronic OdometerEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonHands Free Phone PreparationIntegrated Bluetooth With Audio Transfer From Bluetooth DevicesLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Dot Display Tachometer And Electric OdometerMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialPasRear Parking SensorRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWater Temperature Gauge
- I-EloopI-StopLimited Slip DifferentialSports Suspension Featuring Bilstein Dampers
- 2 Usb/Aux Input SocketIntegrated Mazda Navigation System With 3 Years Free European Map UpdatesPremium Bose Sound System With 9 Speakers With 2 In Each Front Headrest, Am/Fm/Dab Radio And Single Cd/Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- 100 Years 1920-2020 Exterior BadgingAdaptive Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomated High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBlack Scuff Plates With Stainless Steel InsertBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Electric/Heated Door MirrorsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDual Exhaust PipesDusk Sensitive HeadlampsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityExterior Body Colour Co Ordinated Upper Door Panel Trim With Black Vinyl And Silver StitchingHigh Mounted Rear Brake Light With Black Coloured CoverLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsManually Operated Cherry Premium Cloth Soft Top With Heated Rear Glass WindowPearlescent PaintPiano Black Fashion BarsRain Sensing Front WipersRear Combination LampRear Fog Lights
- 100 Years Logo Embossed On The Headrests12V SocketBlack Plastic Wind BlockerBurgundy Interior CarpetingBurgundy Luxury Floor Mats With 100 Years BadgingCentre Console Coin BoxChrome Air Conditioning DialsClimate Control Air ConditioningDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Tilt AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Covered Vanity Mirror And Driver Ticket HolderFront Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front Seats, In 3 Heat LevelsInterior Courtesy LightInterior Storage Located Behind SeatsIsofix Front Passenger Seat Child Seat ComplianceLeather Gear KnobLeather Handbrake LeverLeather Steering WheelLockable Rear Centre Box With LidLuggage Compartment LightPerforated Nappa Leather UpholsterySports SeatsStrut BraceTilt/Height Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Cupholders
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With PretensionersAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionCollision Avoidance BrakingDeployable Hood System (Dhs)Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Reminder Audible WarningDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlFront Side AirbagsHill Hold AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemSmart City Brake Support - ScbsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Remote Central Locking With Deadlocking And 100 Years Branded Smart Keyless Entry Key FobThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- Black Vinyl With Silver Stitching Dashboard PanelChrome Meter RingsChrome With White Insert Circular Air Vent Surrounds
- 17" Bright Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Length3915 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2310 cmHeight1230 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin Series100th Anniversary EdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID92064Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733aService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %93NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Engine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)130 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.